Second opinion please

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Second opinion please

Link below...

It said while i was in my first loadstar, i got the drone then another loadstar? When i came out of the loadstar the other one was not there.??? another glitch or am i missing something (other then my second loadstar )

.be

?????????

Level 2
5 REPLIES

Re: Second opinion please

in reply to smokingb0b

im not 100%sure but if you get to many score streaks ie using one and then get two more your 3rd wont register...

Level 3

in reply to DirtyMooseTaint

Yeah but i use the strike befor i got into the first loadstar? So that ment 2 sereaks, the drone and the next loadstar....Me thinks me was robbed

Level 2

in reply to smokingb0b

ok so you used ur first loadstar got the strike while using the strike u got the other loadstar and it didnt show up?

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to smokingb0b

The game won't let you have two of the same killstreak at a time unless you earn one and get the other one from a carepackage.  So by earning the second Lodestar while still using the first Lodestar (using it being the difference maker here) you lost your second Lodestar.  For something like a Stealth Chopper you can have an active Stealth Chopper in the air and earn another one without losing it.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Ah I see. So if i have a swarm up and get another swarm in the meantime i lose the second one.

Thanks Phxs. I thought that may have been the case..

Level 2

Studios