Scoped In Look Sensitivity

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Scoped In Look Sensitivity

Is there an option to change the sensitivity level for when scoped in? It seems to be a lot slower than when I'm hip firing. I have my sensitivity level set to 4 [Medium]. Or is it meant to be slow when scoped?

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Scoped In Look Sensitivity

in reply to Goobus

Yes it is. They don't have separate sensitivities for when scoped in, so you need to set a higher standard than 4 if you want to aim faster.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to SnipinDB

If only there were separate sliders for those two...

Level 17

in reply to That5What5Up

I agree. I boosted my sensitivity to 7 and the scoped in looking was fine but then hip fire sensitivity becomes really fast.

Level 1

in reply to Goobus

It's best to practice in combat training with your sensitivity set to 7, i found it really fast at first but now I am used to it and 4 seems really slow.

Level 10

in reply to Goobus

It has always been this way in all the games. ads is always slower then hipfire because ads is meant to be more precise so you aim slower. If you want faster ads set your setting higher but that makes it harder to hipfire and is meant to do that too. It is a trade off you are meant to have unless you can adapt to the faster hipfire speed which many learn to do over time.

Level 70

Studios