STOP TAKING ALL MY TAGS!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: STOP TAKING ALL MY TAGS!!!

in reply to Sauvinator

He speaks the truth!

In MW3 there was a massive problem in KC with players just getting kills and making no attempt to collect the tags. Yet they were rewarded the same as players who collected the tags. So treyarch changed it so you don't get as many points if another player collects your tags.

Yes it's annoying when players blatantly snatch them from under your nose but the COD games seem to attract the worst type of players.

Level 30

in reply to thelonesage

How about be a team player and a good guy greg.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to thelonesage

thelonesage wrote:

kill someone =50

get tags=100

someone get your tags =25

ok now that ive stated that why should the person getting the tags get 100 points and the person getting the kill get only 25 i have had teammates kill me so many times to get my tags that ive started to play TDM again. if i kill someone and you fly past me with your pistol and take my tags i will shoot you and i dont care if it kicks me.

Dude instead of focusing on yourself remember its a team effort to win, let them take your tags.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

BUT ITS NOT FARE BECAUSE A TEAM MATE COULD PICK UP MY TAGS FOR THE INTIRE GAME AND LEVEL UP FASTER THAN ME EVEN IF HE HAS MORE KILLS

Level 2

in reply to delde115

IF SOME ONE PICKS UP MY TAGS WE SHOULD BOTH GET 50 POINTS NOT 25 AND 100

Level 2

in reply to delde115

False. Its to get you off your lazy ass and get them. Not snipe from a corner the whole game. Dealwithit

Level 2

in reply to delde115

It's not FARE? I'm not one to grammar troll, but seriously. Your parents should've second thought the idea of allowing you to spend so much more time playing CoD games versus studying for your English class.

It'd likely help with the temperament too.

Level 4

in reply to Izjar11

I am run and gun 100% and i almost always have 90% kill/tag ratio and i dont get mad if i die or if i kill a enemy close to a teammate and the get them its the people who team kill or something to that effect to get my tags when i am very clearly running to them. i just feel like it should be more balanced

Level 2

in reply to thelonesage

I think the issue ( if i read it right) is teammates killing each other in hardcore for that persons tags. I've only played HC once and judging by this post and the care package post it doesn't sound like i want to play HC again. Why even have a team version of HC if you have to worry about the opposing team and your own teammates killing you. They should just make it free for all. Obviously the boot threat for killing your teammates doesn't deter immature adolescent behavior from teammates.

Level 4

in reply to Yunck

It's usually not the epidemic that it sounds like on these boards, haha.  I can remember one time for sure....perhaps a couple.....when I've been team killed for a care package.  And although the vast majority of my play time (I'd say 80% of my 3+ days played) has been in HC CTF and only 15% or so in HC KC I have yet to be intentionally killed to get tags.

I usually try to give a fair amount of time for the shooter to get the tags (ie if we are near each other when the kill occurs) and if he doesn't appear to be going after it I will go get it.   Having said that if I spawn near a set of tags I will most of the time get them unless I see a teammate going after them....but sometimes you just can't see them for whatever reason.

In the end I am not going to get upset if a teammate gets my tags....especially in a close game...because I want to win.  and usually it all evens out, anyway.

Level 11

Studios