SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs

in reply to ElitePepe

You seriously need to stop whining because you got quickscoped. That sniper did nothing but simply outplay you. You had the advantag an automatic weapon, he has one shot that could miss or give a hitmarker. He beat you, accept it move on. Quickscoping is a tactic used to help snipers in cqc. Such as automatic guns dropshot. All this hate for quickscoping seems misguided as majority of people hate the kids who do it and not actually the tactic. It appears most hate the fools who qs only and trickshot and ruin games. The brats who ignore objective.  I dont see any issues beyond the community.

Level 2

in reply to Nedkun

LMAO, the same people that say "you got quickscoped, stop whining get over it you got outplayed" are the same people that "whine" about campers. The idiocy and hypocrisy on these forums is legendary!

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to WEBMASSTER1

WEBMASSTER wrote:

LMAO, the same people that say "you got quickscoped, stop whining get over it you got outplayed" are the same people that "whine" about campers. The idiocy and hypocrisy on these forums is legendary!

Not quite.  Some people distinguish it by weapon class.  I've seen people camp in rooms with shotguns instead of room clearing and I've seen people use LMGs as a fat kid's AR instead of using suppressive fire.  I personally don't care how anyone plays.

Level 31

in reply to WEBMASSTER1

i hate poeple who use guns...i mean why? why cant you just run around with a knife and a pool noodle. im sick and tired of being shot with bullets i mean wtf!!!!

Level 3

in reply to Nedkun

I don't believe ElitePepe is a custom to tactics/strategy when playing COD game. Like I mentioned in page 4, a simple flashbang could of made a difference.

Level 3

in reply to ElitePepe

ElitePepe wrote:

This happens to me all the time. Where in any of my posts did i ever mention this was a one time thing? where i had to come and complain about it? This happens to me on a regular basis, today for example i have 3 games recorded where i died from being no scoped/quick scoped within a foot of the sniper where i should of had that kill..

One being from some person using a tac insert, in which i was running by, he spawns in and no scopes randomly and i died. I had a scorpion class on..

Every game?  Pics or it didn't happen.  Seriously.  You are whining about nothing here.  You got killed a "FEW" times from a random hip fire from a sniper rifle.  That is ALL!! This whole whining thread is irrational.  No scopes from sniper rifles are completely random.  Hip fire is random within the boundaries of the 4 dots on your screen(Core game modes).  That diamond is where your bullets will go if you don't aim.  If the bullet goes straight.  Then it went straight.  The player did nothing other than point at you with his gun and got a lucky kill.

Stop whining over dying from a random bullet. Being killed from random bullets gives no reason and I really mean it. NO reason for them to do anything to the sniper rifles to make it so the first 10(or whatever) feet render the sniper useless.  That does not make any sense to do in this kind of game.

Level 25

in reply to ElitePepe

I truly fail to see how having someone with enough skill (and/or luck) to get a kill with a sniper rifle in close is a issue, aside from the fact that it seems to piss you off (and a few others). I have had it happen to me more than a few times, but do you see me whining about it? No. Why? Because I give props to those who can take something like a sniper rifle and actually manage to kill me in close as I fire off 5-10 (or more lol) rounds and miss them (or at-least miss enough to not kill them), when they fire 1-2 and own my slow butt.

But really this isn't an issue about sniper rifles, its about skill and luck and people not liking it when their supposed skill gets rocked by someone who they view as inferior to them in terms of skill and/or strategy. Because I can tell you that I kill said snipers far MORE when I just rush in head first without prepping the nest than they kill me.

Course, who needs a sniper rifle? Honestly? I can probably kill as well, or better, than most snipers at long range (that is... those who are not truly skilled lol) in this game with my FAL OSW Select Fire/Target Finder/FMJ. And you know what? I dont need to QS (course I do anyway heh) to kill people when they come into my little nest. So should the FAL OWS be changed too?

The point? The sniper rifle isn't the issue, its the skill behind the weapon that determines the results on the battle field. I can get the same results as most snipers with my FAL OWS and be probably 50 times more deadly in close when you come to get me than any sniper. So, again, does that mean the FAL OWS needs to be changed as well?

Level 1

in reply to ElitePepe

Wow, this kid is freaking amazing..

How can you cry about getting killed by a sniper that does a noscope, when you're most likely 'noscoping' 24/7 with your precious laser sight SMG like 95% of the CoD community currently is?

How can you complain about a f*cking SNIPER. A SNIPER. A BOLT ACTION SNIPER, with an insanely slow ADS speed, and the biggest hipfire spread of all the weapons in the game, when people are bunnyjump-dropshot hipfire spraying people from a 100 ft. away with an SMG in barely two seconds?

I mean, seriously? Are you f*cking retarded?

Also, how is getting killed one time out of a twenty by a noscope worse than getting killed 14 times by a dude that's not even ADS'ing his SMG, three times by a sniper camping in a corner and two times by a hipfire one-shot kill shotgun?

Or even better, as someone else said, a random goddamn grenade that's lobbed across the map and just happens to be at your feet?

IT'S CALLED BAD LUCK, KID. GET OVER IT. F*CK. -_-

Level 1

in reply to Freddy42

^this lol

oh and you forgot to mention the tom brady tomahawk from 600yds out at the begining of the match lol

Level 3

in reply to DirtyMooseTaint

Or direct impact tube.

Level 47

Studios