SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: SNIPERS ARE NOT A CLOSE RANGE WEAPONs

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

And some players will continue to think that they are much better than they really are because it will kill their already low self esteem to think that the advantage they've had over everyone else was a flaw in the game.

Level 3

in reply to Rize_BHo

"P.S. i really hope i was one of the snipers that made you write this thread "

and there it is. 95% of the reason why people create Quick/Noscoping classes, Shotgun classes, anything that may invoke a reaction. They want attention and it's the "in" thing to do, make people angry hence the "you mad brO? lawl" reactions that you hear after you tell them to **** off.

No.

Other.

Reason.

Level 9

in reply to allyn75

allyn75 wrote:

"P.S. i really hope i was one of the snipers that made you write this thread "

and there it is. 95% of the reason why people create Quick/Noscoping classes, Shotgun classes, anything that may invoke a reaction. They want attention and it's the "in" thing to do, make people angry hence the "you mad brO? lawl" reactions that you hear after you tell them to **** off.

No.

Other.

Reason.

Funny because i have 8 sniper classes. a shotgun class, and a pistol class.... I also play without astro talkback cable unplugged 90% of the time that i am not playing with friends/clanmates. So im really not going for the reactions.. sure they can be funny but truthfully i have fun playing with my bolt action.  it is so boring to play with an SMG and spray and pray and get kills like shooting fish in a barrel. 

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

Can you stand really close in front of a loaded sniper get shot and report back with the results?

Thanks...

Level 4

in reply to NewMan1

NO... and thats the point. id be dead

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

But I have so much fun tearing it up with SMGs.  I used the M8 yesterday and completely destroyed enemies.

Level 47

in reply to ElitePepe

Snipers are precision.  Snipers have an extreme disadvantage at close quarters like SMGs have an extreme disadvantage at long range.  If you are getting sniped up close by a sniper then you just look like someone who cannot kill a sniper.

All a sniper has to do is scope in, be pointed at you, and shoot.  This is difficult at CQC, but it isn't impossible.  Same as a getting a kill with a pistol at sniper range.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

So you are telling me that if im next to a sniper and we both turn to shoot eachother and he shoots as he is spinning its my fault because i am not good at killing snipers?

Level 5

in reply to Pilsburybatboy1

It is 100% your fault, especially if he is spinning in circles

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

no. its 100% luck on the snipers part because this hasn't been patched and your capable of pulling off a randomized spin kill in CQC

Level 2

Studios