*** SHOULD THE COMMUNITY UPDATE STICKY INCLUDE "FIXES UNDER CONSIDERATION"?***

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: *** SHOULD THE COMMUNITY UPDATE STICKY INCLUDE "FIXES UNDER CONSIDERATION"?***

in reply to DiRTYZs

DiRTYZs wrote:

i would say no. because it would just piss me off more if they ignore the problem. right now we dont know wether or not they are working on any one of the major issues, but if they wrote down what they were fixing and didnt inclide issues that have been in the game since day one then it would be stupid and piss me and a lot of other people off

Some issues are unfixable. LAG happens to be one of them.

Level 72

Re: *** SHOULD THE COMMUNITY UPDATE STICKY INCLUDE "FIXES UNDER CONSIDERATION"?***

in reply to starbuckfrack

i would like to beleive that but every other COD game since i started in Cod 4 i have never lagged so bad. so what do you say about that? its not something im doing because nothing has changed, so it must be something with the game.

Level 4

in reply to DiRTYZs

DiRTYZs wrote:

i would like to beleive that but every other COD game since i started in Cod 4 i have never lagged so bad. so what do you say about that? its not something im doing because nothing has changed, so it must be something with the game.

We arent talking about YOU lagging, we are talking about everyone overall. Just because you dont have lag issues doesnt mean they dont exist.

Level 72

in reply to DiRTYZs

either way im pissed. but at least if i know they are attempting to fix it there might be a chance to save the game. but if they are just ignoring it.... well game change time. Itll save me some hair

Level 15

in reply to DiRTYZs

Not too worry. Thx for taking the time to reply.....much appreciated

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

YES!

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

Thank you my brother

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

yes! dice always keeps battlefielders aware of problems that are in the process of being fixed. we need to be informed by treyarch as well.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to gallp13

I agree there should be more stickys, "suggestions" for lag fixes, how to report boosters, some of the common and overrepeated threads that are created on a daily basis.

Level 32

in reply to gallp13

Should have made it a poll, but yes i would like to see what they are cosidering.

Level 4

Studios