Running high killstreaks leads to frustration every single game unless their noobs?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Running high killstreaks leads to frustration every single game unless their noobs?

Every game I play I'm about one of a chopper or a lodestar and I die consistently from the back or simply a gunfight.

My setup is usually chopper, lodestar and dogs but I only get this about once every 7 or 8 games depending on how good my teammates are and how bad the enemies are.

Its way more fun to play casual but always have the killstreaks in the back of your mind and just play to win and cap flags.

Instead of going out with the aim of getting multi-kills and expecting these killstreaks  every games cause its not possible.

I was influenced to post this by JNasty's video with the link here:

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Running high killstreaks leads to frustration every single game unless their noobs?

in reply to DublinDemolishe1

Whoever made that video needs a slap, let's all cry for the good players who are reduced to reverse boosting. As for streaks I've never had time for the lethals in any COD and always run whatever uav/counter/blackbird or vsat combo is available or maybe Emp. That way the enemy team are always on the back foot. User controlled streaks are especially useless in this game 10 kills can be worth as little as 150pts which is one kill and confirm or whatever. Don't see the point in them.

Level 18

Re: Running high killstreaks leads to frustration every single game unless their noobs?

That why i use uav hunter killer and care package lol 1 out of 8 times i get a high killstreaks lol

Level 1

in reply to legoboy20111

Agree...I was running higher killstreaks, but its so frustrating working towards them and either getting killed one off or calling in a warship (example) and it getting shot down within seconds..

UAV, Hunter killer, and care package with engineer...usually get something good in the package and can get 4 or so a game

Level 2

Dude in the video is a douche bag imo, boo hoo, this game sucks because I'm too good boo hoo. Get over yourself and please don't anyone listen to this crybaby.

Level 9

Stopped watching the vid, why do I care if a core player takes a break? Just another complaint thread.

Level 25
Highlighted

I mostly run UAV+stealth chopper+VSAT or UAV+VSAT+that guardian chopper (name slipped my mind) The choppers get me more kills than most high streaks. The swarm does not seem to be very helpfull and the dogs get killed pretty fast. When using the lodstar I can get up to 10 kills or so and the VTOL gets shot down fast. The choppers can get me up to 15 kills some times because there are few that bother taking it down.

Level 14

Studios