Riot shield

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Riot shield

Im not great player and got to master prestige with little effort from playing couple hours every night, so with not much to do i not played as much so i thought i try the Riot Shield out bring some fun back but i often find i get teamed killed alot, they shoot me and stab me.

Is the riot shield hated ? or glich were they dnt see im on there team?.

Happens in half games i played since using it, im not letting team down using it and often still end up in top 3

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Riot shield

in reply to CodaAndChips

not sure about getting teamkilled because of it, you do however have to alter how you play to more of a corner camping shock charge baiting dead silence sprinting back smashing beast

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

I know quite a few people who team kill just because someone is using the shield, then again these people also team kill to take care packages. I personally HATE the shield, but mainly when people set it up as a camping tool and hide behind it. 90% of the time people who use RS go negative, unless you camp your ass off, shock charge for sure

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to CodaAndChips

I leveled my riot shield while playing hardcore, and I never had a problem with team kills (or at least I didn't notice a problem).  Smart teammates should know to follow the shield guy, and use him a distraction to get easy kills (and easy assist points for the shielder).

Level 13

Studios