Right, you will all want this.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Right, you will all want this.

in reply to Dush_Bag

I think that's part of it, but I pull off quite a few almost impossible shots just due to bloody good eyesight and map knowledge, the slightest thing out of place, even the barely visible top of a head grabs my attention. There are bound to be other players like that but I still just know when it's a TF.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

Agree...would u knw if the TF has stronger aim assist than other types of sight ? on kill camms it looks very aimbottish when ppl use TF's...maybe the redbox which says "shoot here" give that feeling...not sure...

Level 4

in reply to pvokes

Stop using the dozens of other magic perks/attachments if you're so hardcore.

Level 27

in reply to pvokes

I have TF on a lot of my classes. The TF is still less sh*tty than quick scoping IMO.

Level 1

in reply to pvokes

I don't see TFs all that often, but it does go in spurts. The other night everyone and their brother was using one. It finally got to where one team had four ppl camping around with TFs. I hung it up for the night after that.

I will say the TF irritates me more than deathstreaks. With that said I have a class with one, but it's an anti air class

Level 9

in reply to pvokes

How about you change your class and use the items in the game to counter it instead of expecting the developers to hand you a list to cater to how you want to play so you do not have to change or adapt.So no not everyone wants or needs such a list. For those that are smart enough can and do adapt and change up how they play to counter it. But no.. you want to continue to use the same perk so you do not have too, instead you want it removed so you dont have to change...typical entitlement minded person.. who thinks the game has to cater to them becuase they do not like something about it...

Another fact this game does not use P2P it uses listen servers which are different from P2P systems. So get your facts straight about how the game works before posting false information like that.

Yet another fact, this game will not have dedicated servers on this console ever. This has been said by the developers before. Dedicated servers do not fix lag or hit detection, it only fixs host migration and stat padding by dashboarding. Dedicated servers are not the magic bullet to fix all problems in this game like you or anyone else like you want to think or claim or try to say. It never was nor ever will be the magic fix.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

OOOHHH!!! BURNNNNN!

Level 47

in reply to trialstardragon

You are right but dedicated servers would definitely help.Billions of dollars from the last 2 call of duties and they can not even give us dedicated servers CMON MAN! That is what you call GREED

Level 2

in reply to Cbass2128

Not feasible for a community this size.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Cbass2128

The games that use dedi servers have much smaller playerbases on average compared to CoD. The amount of money to set up and then maintain them would not be cheap and this company is out to make as much money as possible and spend as little as needed.

Level 70

Studios