Revolution DLC in normal playlists

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Revolution DLC in normal playlists

do you know if the new maps will be available in the core playlist? like FFA,TDM,etc or will it stay in this separate playlist?

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: Revolution DLC in normal playlists

in reply to spicypotatoe

I have not played in a few days, they have been removed from core is what you are saying? Last time I played they "were" in core.

I will take a look tonight and see.

Level 8

in reply to spicypotatoe

Its been active in HC TDM since day one.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to spicypotatoe

As far as I'm aware the maps are available in all playlists as well as revolution playlist, they just added this playlist for you to just play the new maps without the others being in rotation, only problem with other playlists is if people you play with don't have maps it will temporarily disable your maps

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

Is there a way to turn off the maps to ala MW3?.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to janodx

Not sure about that, as I haven't bought the season pass or map pack yet (got burnt with MW3 dlc - hardened edition then they half priced maps), but that's how I know it disables maps, as friends I've played with have the season pass and it shows on screen they're disabled because I'm in party

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to spicypotatoe

thanks for the info I didnt know that if you play with someone that doesnt have it will turn off your DLC,thanks

Level 1

in reply to spicypotatoe

Thank god they are, nothing worst then being forced to grind 2 maps repeatedly just to get to the one you havn't managed to play yet, and when you finally get there, your disappointed because it was as mediorce as the last one.

Atleast now they are mixed into the regular maps, though some of them are set up rather horrible for certain objective modes. Ski feild one for example.

Level 11

in reply to spicypotatoe

I know the new maps are in FFA and HC Kill confirmed. I haven't played any other game type but I've been playing DLC maps a lot in FFA.

Level 2

in reply to spicypotatoe

I can confirm that they are in the HC rotation for KC.

Level 17

Studios