Reporting players for doing suicide?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Reporting players for doing suicide?

I am not sure about this so i ask you guys before i do false reports, is it ok to report a player who is trashing his stats by doing suicide? its basically reverse boosting to get into easy lobbies.

I ask because yesterday i had a match where one player did suicide with C4 for the whole match.

Can i report these players? is this boosting? what do you think about this?

Level 24
19 REPLIES

Re: Reporting players for doing suicide?

in reply to FixBlops2

I've seen this as well, some guy kept jumping off the cliff into the sea on Yemen . I knew what he was doing but thought it's better he does that than hand kills to the enemy, seeing as he clearly felt he lacked the skill to face opponents with his current stats.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to FixBlops2

While technically you are correct presuming that his intention is to get into easier lobbies for the purpose of completing challenges more easily, I doubt that it would be considered as boosting officially.  I ran into an obvious Prestige Master glitcher a few weeks ago doing the same thing.  He couldn't compete at all in our lobby when he tried so instead he just kept killing himself in the hopes of lowering his stats enough to get back to lobbies where he could compete.  I wouldn't bother reporting them.  They're already punishing themselves by playing this way.  It's pretty pathetic but oh well.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

It is pathetic.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

I personally wouldn't bother but if he cost you the game etc by not helping then I might consider it . But it's up to yourself . I don't get why anyone would want to do this lol "YEAH !! I'm Beasting on a full lobby of noobs !! I'm so great !! " Meh your just lying to yourself !

Level 24

in reply to smokesdope

I bet many youtube commentators are doing this because of easy gameplays. No on can get a 100+ gameplay vs good players, its just not possible.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

I wish i could see you guys responses, for some reason it doesn't work. The forum is broken, VAHNDERHAARR!!!

edit: lol now it works, WTF!?

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

who cares? I did this all the time in MW2 that game was broken to heck noobtube/danger close everyone nuke everyother map. The only fun I had in that game was seeing how many deaths I could get in one game.  (my record was 0-203 on afghan.)

Level 8

in reply to FixBlops2

I have actually done this before in kc. I was so out of sync, could not get a shot off before I was instant killed every time. It was a close game and I was hurting my team. So to prevent enemy from getting my tag, I killed myself repeatedly with Semtex. Not sure if this is cheating. If it is, I wouldn't do it again, but worked that game...if you count team winning but have 40+ deaths a victory.

Level 2

in reply to FixBlops2

what are you going to report them for? Boosting their KD to a lower amount? LOL

Level 18

Studios