Refund unlock tokens option is broken?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Refund unlock tokens option is broken?

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

It didnt work for ps3 either, but from what i understand it was suppose to refund previous tokens used in all levels regardless. my buddy did it and got them all back

Level 1

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Ive done it 2 different times now for the xbox 360 and it hasnt given me any tokens back at all. I know like 3 other people who didnt get theirs back either. I think treyarch should be checking into this if they want to keep people playing there games to prestige.

Level 1

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Ive done it 2 different times now for the xbox 360 and it hasnt given me any tokens back at all. I know like 3 other people who didnt get theirs back either. I think treyarch should be checking into this if they want to keep people playing there games to prestige.

Level 1

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Level 1

in reply to Cunningham1420

REALLY ?

Two people who dont know how to post ONE time ?

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

You used it right after you prestiged? Well, in that case, you have no tokens to be refunded. It refunds all of your tokens that you've used. If you're level 50, that means you have a total of 50 tokens to get refunded. Use it then, and everything you unlocked will be locked again and you will get your tokens back.

Why are so many people having problems with this? Tokens you use get refunded. It says it right there in the description. If you're level 1, with ZERO tokens, you will NOT get tokens back since... well, you didn't have any tokens to begin with.

I personally find it useless. I have 20+ unused tokens by time I get to level 55.

I'm curious if I can get 15 CaC slots or if the option goes away after 10. Cause if not, I don't plan on using the other two rewards at all.

Level 29

in reply to creaper21

You can only have 10.

Level 22

Studios