Reducing Rage Quitting

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Reducing Rage Quitting

in reply to LargeLentils

Please show me proof of an unplayable game?  What makes the game so unplayable?  Because they cannot do good because they don't know how to play it?

Level 16

in reply to RallyOrDie

calm down young brotha(or sister). Google it yourself. Thanks.

Level 12

in reply to LargeLentils

Bo2 is in no way unplayable.  People just say that because they cannot do as well as they did in previous games.

Level 16

in reply to RallyOrDie

I didnt say it was UNPLAYABLE. I said a lot of games are laggy and the lag comp is OUT OF SYNC.

Im really starting to think you have a laggy connection bro.

Level 12

in reply to LargeLentils

Lag is fine for me.  Nothing to complain about.  It feels no different than BO.  I have been host and no host and don't see that much of a difference.  Atleast on BO2, host doesn't have an extreme advantage anymore.

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to Arti4

Reduce rage quitting?

Most effective ways I see are improve the spawn system so there is not as much of spawn camping/killing and remove the high killstreaks from the game. I don't even use them anymore because once you get them and use them there is a 75% chance halve of the enemy team just quits so there is no real point in continueing the match or working hard to get those scorestreaks.

Myself I rage quit when my team is getting hammered and spawn killed.

Today I joined a match where the enemy team had our spawn owned (this was hijacked, were it happens most)

I avoid most of the objective based games now be cause of stuff like this.

Level 14

in reply to dweez1988

i agree, i avoid objective based games now too bc of the spawn trapping.  its completely out of hand, and its too bad bc CTF used to be my hands down favorite game type to play.....now i just usually play KC

Level 1

in reply to dweez1988

I wont touch objective gametypes unless I have at least 1 other person with me. I must say though I've never managed to empty a lobby with a high killstreak. Lodestars, VTOLs, VSATs... the enemies have stayed in and either shot them down or taken it on the chin.

I play mainly HC mind. Dunno if that makes a difference or if I just tend to get them against non-ragers?

Level 31

in reply to Arti4

They should have just made the league a part of normal multiplayer, not hurting anyone and would give more incentive to win/not quit.

Level 4

in reply to Arti4

Rage quitting has really started to plegue this community because if you are getting beat then instead of staying in the game, they can quit and save themselves.  In reality if you never rage quit when losing then your wins are much more meaningful.

I think this video is a good video related to this topic.  The importance of losing.

Level 16

Studios