Red Bar guys raping?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Red Bar guys raping?

in reply to allular

Played a few games last night  where it seemed like a couple of players on the opposing team were strangling their connections to get better results. Signals dropping and then popping back up and so on during the game, but the majority of the lobby remained steady. It seemed to work for them, but my experience is the opposite. Guess I'm not used to compensating.

Friend of mine actually steals his internet access via wifi from someone, so he's consistently three yellow bars or worse and he's so used to it that he gets very good results most of the time.

Level 10

in reply to allular

RED BAR GUYS RAPING?

I am in awe why COD players use the word "ra-pe" so liberally as if it means nothing! Who ever took it upon themselves to describe a video game with the word, is a total moron (not you OP).

I am guessing the OP is a under age dude who doesn't appreciate what certain words means. I would suggest to the OP be careful using such things loosely, because KARMA is a biotc---h

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to allular

Seen the same here. I feel it may be that not everyone has the DLC so it is putting people together in lobbies based on who does, which adds players who would not normally be thrown together to the same lobbies.

I played for a while last night with horrible connections. My best round was the last I played where I was a yellow bar connection. The rounds where I was full green I lost .02 points K/D with 20k kills. Great night of wonderful network connectivity. Should have quit earlier but I just kept thinking that each new lobby was bound to give me a decent experience.

Level 12

in reply to allular

Thats ridicolous, first it was the the 3 bar godmode players and now 1 bar godmode players? this game is FUBAR.

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to allular

It must be an ISP conspiracy, it can't be the game..

Level 32

in reply to allular

One of the guys I play with is always on a 1-2 bar connection.  He never owns anyone and is usually just a liability when he's playing with us and well all have to put on our tryhard pants and sweat our balls off trying to make up for him. 

Level 29

Studios