Reason why everyone's K/D is going down when compared to other COD games

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Reason why everyone's K/D is going down when compared to other COD games

BECAUSE YOU CANNOT DASH BOARD TO PROTECT YOUR K/D!  Quit complaining about the lag and other things.

Level 9
20 REPLIES

Re: Reason why everyone's K/D is going down when compared to other COD games

in reply to kemicalsupreme

Yes, other people dashboarded, therefor, giving my MW, MW2, MW3, BO, BFBC2 and BF3 games more kills. 

I guess 1 bullet killing me on my end, and the killcam showing they shoot 10 has nothing to do with it. 

Thank you for your great post telling us how we should be!

Level 5

Once again person is an idiot. Dashboarding still protects K/D.This game is just like BO1 where you are charged a loss every time you get disconnected. So the host not only screws himself, but everyone else in the lobby too. Thank you Treyarch

Level 5

This is a useless post.

Not everybody who complains about performance within a game uses an exploit - I do not dashboard and play objectives hard, my k/d in MW3 was over 3 and I'm sitting at 1.4 on this.

I am not complaining about my performance drop, but it is good evidence that there may be some connection issues as players will generally follow a performance trend. This is happening across the board (with a few exceptions).

Before you accuse people of 'dashboarding' perhaps you should read their concerns carefully and see what they are complaining about - many honest gamers will admit when they have died in a fair gunfight, but right now the compensation system seems to be giving favour to a player in these situations. It can be very frustrating and is a reasonable expectation that things are improved!

Level 3

in reply to flobot841

Ok, I have to say this. If you have a k/d over 3 and you play objective modes, then that gives the impression that all you do is just sit there and farm kills the whole time.

There is hardly anyone good enough at objective matches that play the match the way it is supposed to be played and gets a k/d above 2 let alone 3. And I am willing to bet you mostly play domination since it is as high as you claim it to be.

So either you are lying or you farm kills in objective modes.

Level 37
Highlighted

I think the reason people have low KD's is because the game is new, they made some significant changes to the game so its difficult to adjust and the spawns are not the greatest. All the maps are small so its nearly impossible to stay alive for long because there is always someone behind you.

Level 5

troll much op!

Level 3

I've never dashboarded in my life and carry a 2.0K/D in every other FPS I have ever played in my entire life...

This game is horrible

Level 6

in reply to Tomnician

Sure sure.

Also, less people will dash board to protect their stats in fear of the 30 minute ban!  Enjoy!

Level 9

in reply to Tomnician

Ah yes, because if you're good at other games, you'll definitely be good at this one.

Did you learn how to think in school, or did you eat glue?

Level 3

Studios