Really taking away HC CTF?? why not do this....

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Really taking away HC CTF?? why not do this....

in reply to DeadlySeker

Yeah... it's called comparing the number of players in Core to HC...

... yesterday, HC was 50% of the Core number.

That's not small.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to bigRISERbaby

What they needed to do is look at how many people play which HC game modes then remove the one least played. I know for a fact that the least played HC game mode was HC S&D. Why not take that away. My gaming clan is not happy with the removal of HC CTF and we and going to be switching games now. We were a COD gaming clan but now it looks like we will be heading into another direction.

Level 1

in reply to HARNEY21

Your clan only plays public matches?

Level 18

in reply to bigRISERbaby

its complete B.S that they took HC CTF away its the only game i play and  i refuse to play cod bo2 and refuse to buy another cod game made by treyarch if this is what they do to there customers

Level 1

in reply to bigRISERbaby

tell me about it pal take the 1 game off alot of ppl like its a joke the game the have left are wank black pos 2 and the ppl who made it are a joke i will go black to black ops 1 or the new mw4 wen it come out i sent over 100 pound on 1 game to get fucknin the ass it just a joke the will never bring back ctf theres fuck all we can to

Level 1

in reply to bigRISERbaby

Hardcore is a joke, normal players use HC to boost our no perks no attachments nonsense for gold camo. HC is not hard, NO player with a 1.5+ K/D has any trouble in HC where a single bullet to the toe is lethal. so this statement, "if ppl keep playin core they damn sure aint gonna get any better so in short heres the solution"

Level 4

in reply to Voods

You're a funny guy!

Level 27

in reply to Voods

Lol what? That doesn't make a lick of sense kid. It is whoevers preference to play whatever gametype they like? If you're a halo nut core will be better suited to you.

If you want more difficulty you play hardcore as yes it is easier to get kills..but it is also extremely easy to die, and you dont get health regens and you can't see your game hud. All things that make it easier to play are removed. So your statement just doesn't make sense, it is just an opinion

In any case i want HC CTF back , as it was the only gamemode i enjoyed and my gamestyle is suited for. Removing it has now made Black Ops 2 unplayable and not enjoyable.

Level 7

in reply to ifrerkinbr4di

i am with u there black ops2 is crap naw

Level 1

in reply to ifrerkinbr4di

I rarely play HC and I do well and easily go positive when I do but it's all about the player's ability to adapt. The only reason I do play HC is for easy OHK for weapon camos. HC is only difficult because of  no health regen. When I play I  forget about it when I jump from a height that would inflict damage to me.

Level 9

Studios