Random booting of players

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Random booting of players

yeah i dont know if any one else is having these issues but this morning and many of other evening playing have seen certain players lag or be kicked out of a game during league play ive gone and looked at the status on call of duty for the servers and everything is said to be ok but in fact it must not be.......HMU with other ppl thoughts and issues if they are related wanna know if its not just my luck

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Random booting of players

in reply to legendtaint420

its happening and its happening on both consoles from the looks of it. The dev's have done something that is not working.

Level 4
Highlighted

This is where the loyalists come in and say "nope, can't be the game because everyone is not having the problem., it's your connection".

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

Could be his connection, if he's the host, but it can also be someone using a lag switch. It can also be someone booting people out.

Level 7

legendtaint420 wrote:

yeah i dont know if any one else is having these issues but this morning and many of other evening playing have seen certain players lag or be kicked out of a game during league play ive gone and looked at the status on call of duty for the servers and everything is said to be ok but in fact it must not be.......HMU with other ppl thoughts and issues if they are related wanna know if its not just my luck

most players rage quit from what I have seen.

Level 45

Studios