RESET STATS????

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

RESET STATS????

i have accidently used my last token on a class not even thinking about it and i want to reset my account and now cant...is there a way to do this.or am i just screwed....and if there isnt a way to fix it i think they should allow us at MASTER just b able to do it no matter what its our choice isnt it..

Level 1
10 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: RESET STATS????

in reply to xK1LLrBuNNyx

It's never been a choice before... ever. You had the chance to do it and you chose not to. Use the rewards... or lose the rewards.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

thats stupid they need to fix this ish

Level 1

in reply to xK1LLrBuNNyx

They have to fix a mistake YOU made ????

Level 72

in reply to xK1LLrBuNNyx

xK1LLrBuNNyx wrote:

thats stupid they need to fix this ish

Its not their fault you were not paying attention. Though new prestige levels would be perfect now for those stuck on master

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

How about playing different game types?  Do some of those calling cards?  Why play the game only to unlock stuff?

Level 31

in reply to xK1LLrBuNNyx

oh well

live with it

Level 29

in reply to xK1LLrBuNNyx

Greetings xK1LLrBuNNyx,

Unfortunately after completing level 55 (max level) at Prestige 10 in Black Ops II, you will unlock a new Prestige level called Prestige Master. Once you are Prestige Master, you will no longer be able to use Prestige Awards because you can only have one Prestige Token available for use at any given time. If you have a Prestige Token that is not spent when reaching the next Prestige level, an additional Prestige Token will not be awarded, and any unused Prestige Tokens are removed.

We apologize but there is no way to use prestige rewards anymore after this process is completed and all tokens are spent/removed.

For more information please see our article on achieving Prestige Master in Call of Duty: Black Ops II:

http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Achieving-Prestige-Master-in-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops...

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

^SL

Activision Assist

Player Support

in reply to xK1LLrBuNNyx

I am Prestige Master and STILL have an unused prestige token. The ONLY option that I have under "prestige mode" is to reset stats. I stopped using the prestige tokens after I unlocked all of my create a class slots as nothing else was worth using one on.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

I am still on Prestige 3. Savor the flavor and make it last.

If I knew I only had 10 cookies then I would savor each cookie as long as physically possible.

Level 72

Studios