REMOVE Drop Shot

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: REMOVE Drop Shot

in reply to BallSlapper

Report people for things like that only hurts you in the long run. They may look over one of your serious reports when the times comes because of all the false reports you have filed. The more accurate your reports are the faster they get responded too.

Level 43

in reply to BallSlapper

People that abuse the report feature because they are losing are worse than any "camper" "dropshotter" or "quickscoper."

Level 25

in reply to BallSlapper

LOL you're actually such an idiot.

It also isn't very easy to dropshot in this game, you have to hold back to do it, or you dolphin dive.

Level 5

in reply to BallSlapper

remove the drop shot? how about adapt to the drop shot?

as in, if someone keeps killing you w/a drop shot you...well, you know

Level 1

in reply to wtcwarrior

wtcwarrior wrote:

I see that A LOT! Like seriously, they don't even crouch! Im like no way bs! And when i say something my team or the lobby will say **** like "oh its your connection" or the famous "you mad bro" but i don't report those people. Should I? meh.

It's not worth bothering about personally.  Only people I'd report are those using scripts so they appear invisible and all that stuff.  At least if someone is using a modded controller I can still kill them.

Level 31

in reply to V3LKRO

I like jump shotting better than drop shotting, every time someone  drop shots, and all of their bullets miss because they always aim at your legs. I feel jump shot is more useful, and also makes you a more difficult target to hit.

Level 11

in reply to GALACT1C0s117

Most drop shotters from I see are in HC, well i am in HC and I see more DS than QS so one two shots in the leg will drop u in HC. Sucks but eh.

Level 9

in reply to V3LKRO

the dropshot "technique" can be used to effectively avoid getting killed by Bouncing Betties. I see no problem with it, but I rarely see it. I'm sure if I saw it more often I'd be raging over my mic

Level 24

in reply to V3LKRO

My only problem with drop shots is the fact that it makes you invincible to knife lunge, even if the knifer is looking directly at you whilst you're dropping.

Level 3

in reply to crustybread1

knifing in this game isn't all that good anyways, imo.

i understand for the panic knifers, but still...c'mon

Level 1

Studios