R.I.P CoD Franchise

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

R.I.P CoD Franchise

First of all Black Ops 2 is by far the worst Call of Duty ever made. I was so upset and disapointed when I played the game for the first time. Dealing with lag, so much hitmarkers and probation. Like what the eff man, I have never had these problems from previous Call of Duty games. Treyarch's idea with probation is crap because we get punished for getting kicked out of the game or the host left which counts as a loss by the way. I suggest selling the game and wait for the next Call of Duty game. All of my friends just sold there game because of this and I wasted money on this piece of sh*t. I thought this will beat all other Call of Duty games but I was wrong.

Goodbye and have a nice day... I don't care if y'all disagree with me.

Level 1
12 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: R.I.P CoD Franchise

in reply to DeLuZiioN

Wait for the next call of duty? Which will be by IW, ohhh ya instead of spamming uav, it's spamming stealth bomber and emp, ahahahaa

Level 6

in reply to DeLuZiioN

After the mess Modern Warfare 3 was I wouldn't count too heavily on the next game.  The franchise is dying a slow death and the vulture makers are milking it for all it is worth.

Level 6

in reply to oustinks2

R.I.P. I say no rot in hades COD

Level 6

in reply to oustinks2

Too all posters on this thread go play HALO with the other 12 year olds.........

Level 2

in reply to oustinks2

I said i wouldnt get this ome as it will just be the same old crap

I got hitman instead which lived up to the hype amd more

A few friends had this and kept hasseling me to get it but its been a disappointment for a large number of reasons

I have 60mb broadband and my wireless laptop sees at least 30mb and at worst 10ms of ping my xbox is wired direct to the router yet the lag i get is horrendous no hit markers, get shot before even see the other player or pump 3-4 shots into the with the fal at medium range for them to turn round and kill me with one shot with a pistol.

No scoping of sniper rifles at close range or my other hate of quick scopers still in the game.

The create a class is really clumsy/awkward

Assult rifles have no power and are pretty much beaten by pistols or smgs in all situations

The game feels rushed leta face it for what we all have paid the amount of maps is poor they will have already made the next few maps that will be released so why not include them or at least allow all the maps (origional and dlc) from the previous game

Be playable

What really annoys me is the way a new cod is churned out each year and the preious title is just forgot about no more updates a maps just a big fuck you thanks for your money

Level 1

in reply to rxbren

Oh and on top of that all the wankers with modded pads or keyboards and mouse

Or the fact that all these games get hacked

Level 1

in reply to rxbren

rxbren wrote:

I said i wouldnt get this ome as it will just be the same old crap

I got hitman instead which lived up to the hype amd more

A few friends had this and kept hasseling me to get it but its been a disappointment for a large number of reasons

I have 60mb broadband and my wireless laptop sees at least 30mb and at worst 10ms of ping my xbox is wired direct to the router yet the lag i get is horrendous no hit markers, get shot before even see the other player or pump 3-4 shots into the with the fal at medium range for them to turn round and kill me with one shot with a pistol.

No scoping of sniper rifles at close range or my other hate of quick scopers still in the game.

The create a class is really clumsy/awkward

Assult rifles have no power and are pretty much beaten by pistols or smgs in all situations

The game feels rushed leta face it for what we all have paid the amount of maps is poor they will have already made the next few maps that will be released so why not include them or at least allow all the maps (origional and dlc) from the previous game

Be playable

What really annoys me is the way a new cod is churned out each year and the preious title is just forgot about no more updates a maps just a big **** you thanks for your money

Well lets see...

YOU agreed to the Software Licence Agreement which states they can drop support at any time. THEN you go out and buy the next game every year.

Doesnt sound like their fault there. ESPECIALLY when they put out a new title every TWO years.

Level 72

in reply to DeLuZiioN

See... I'm a modern warfare person, all I play is zombies, are you experiencing this in multiplayer?

Level 1

in reply to DeLuZiioN

I disagree. I love this game. If you don't, then don't play it. As i saw one person post: Why get upset at entertainment?

I'm sorry you're not enjoying it.

Level 1

Studios