Quickscopers have killed this game

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Quickscopers have killed this game

in reply to COD_WIDOW

Ha ha, I play FFA and don't want them in there either! Weird though, I don't see all that many but when I do I seem to end up in a lobby full of them. Played one on Hijacked at the weekend and I was the only one not dickscoping.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

You don't want them in FFA? Easy kills man...

Level 15

in reply to COD_WIDOW

Yeah, but if they do get me my blood pressure goes through the roof and I start raging.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

I hear ya.

But 1 BS death to 4 or 5 easy kills is a decent trade off for an average player like me.

Level 15

in reply to DockerBoy

At the moment life in core TDM seems pretty good, maybe I've been lucky but there's been less QS kids and not that many shotgun although I don't have a problem with them because they're doing what they're designed to do.

Maybe you might want to dip into TDM if they bother you you so much.

Level 20

in reply to DockerBoy

i havent happened upon many QS's so far but when you do its infuriating as hell .. the most unreleastic BS tactic out there . thought treyarch wasnt into the whole QS'ing idea and had made it harder in previous games ..so why is it back again ?

Level 18

in reply to simonm

You talk as if Quickscoping is so easy, yet all of you use SMGs to get Cheap kills. If you've ever Quickscoped or even used a Sniper in this Game you would know how hard it is. Time of Sniper Kill, 0.1 seconds, Take two shoots which is 50% of the time,thats 1.5seconds. Time of SMG kill, 0.5 seconds. And you don't have to pull back a Bolt action for a SMG..............

Level 6

in reply to CrimsonxPack

CrimsonxPack wrote:

You talk as if Quickscoping is so easy, yet all of you use SMGs to get Cheap kills. If you've ever Quickscoped or even used a Sniper in this Game you would know how hard it is. Time of Sniper Kill, 0.1 seconds, Take two shoots which is 50% of the time,thats 1.5seconds. Time of SMG kill, 0.5 seconds. And you don't have to pull back a Bolt action for a SMG..............

You lost me at the part where you said how hard Sniping is. Sniping is easier in this game than BO and MW3 by a mile for me, and I'm a LMG user normally.

SMGs are supposed to be quick droppers, and Snipers are supposed to be long range precision eifles, NOT all range Shotguns.

Level 15

in reply to DockerBoy

The sooner aim assist is removed from online play, the better

Level 2

in reply to DockerBoy

I play kill confirmed and see these tards all of the time.  They should have given us a game mode where there were no sniper rifles or shotguns.  Call it testicle festival or something.

Level 1

Studios