Quick Scoping has completely ruined the Online Experience

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Quick Scoping has completely ruined the Online Experience

in reply to lakersin2025

Half the people?  Man that is a lot of people.  I very rarely lose to quickscopers.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Yea, I don't like quick scopers. It's like "auto-aim" or something.

But, like iivrrruummii said, I don't get hit by quick scopers often either.

Level 21

in reply to RunAndGun1

Auto Aim is a hack.  Aim Assist is completely different, and on snipers it only is enabled when you ADS fully.  There are many videos proving this true.

Level 47
Highlighted

in reply to iivrruummii

When I was new, I hate the snipers. I fear them and I thought quickscoping was overpowered and unfair. Now I that I'm more experienced, I don't have problems with them anymore and they die to me way more than they kill me.

Level 35

in reply to MikeyBangBang

I dont like Quick Scopers but it has not ruined the onlin experience

Level 10

QS is in the game to appease the kiddies. They have to make their QS montage videos for youtube, after all. Take your time to line up a perfect headshot and hold breath and you will be rewarded with a total miss and death. One shot one kill, yeah right, fire two or three rounds for that kill. Sniper rifle accuracy is fifty percent or less, people QS because they have to.

I don't know what playlist you are in to see that many snipers. Most lobbies I play in have two or three. Any more than two snipers on my team almost guarantees a loss.

Level 10

Quick scoping is just a different way of playing the same game, under the same set of rules.  I absolutely hate shotguns, but I accept them, because there are included in the same game, with the same rules.  It took me 5 prestiges of work to be able to go positive KD with quick scoping.  This is partially because there is no aim assist during the ADS.  You have to be really good in order to take down a proficient player with an AR or SMG with any consistency.  Perhaps what you need to do is spend a week trying to learn how to quickscope.  See how bad (or good) you do, and after that week, you will understand either how difficult it is, or how fun/easy/intense it is to quickscope that draws in tons of people.  Just an idea, ya know.

Level 6

Make it like in black ops 1 and get rid of tac inserts, snipers NEVER do well they just spoil the game, if im on a 29 gun streak and someone out guns me with a tac 45, yes i am annopyed but ive been out gunned, but if someone runs at me with a sniper pulls the trigger and shotguns me with there sniper it makes me furious nothing worse... takes no skills and like someone said it should be classed as an exploit, its pathetic... good post topic maker

Level 2

in reply to PlayTheObj

You know they ended up unpatching slowly their pre-launch patch becuase 3arc new they made a mistake.  That is why they didn't do it for this game.

Level 47

Studios