Question about KILLER PLAYERCARDS!?!?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Question about KILLER PLAYERCARDS!?!?

in reply to FAded_DrEamz

I have seen a few videos of people boosting by hosting a custom game, without using bots.If you host a match like this, you are able to unlock camos and other callsigns.

Level 1

in reply to FAded_DrEamz

seriously....who gives a damn if people want to boost in a custom game to unlock their stupid little cards?  it's they who have to sleep at night.  it doesn't mess up my game, even when i play with someone who has boosted.  I'm sure i have without knowing it.  I do find it a bit sad, but if that is what it takes for them to be happy with their gaming experience, whatever.  I say who cares.  I won't lose any sleep

Level 10

in reply to FAded_DrEamz

FAded_DrEamz wrote:

I just saw a video on YouTube where this kid got his nuke title among other titles playing combat training.. Will the "killer playercards" unlock in online multiplayer if you unlock them in combat training?

Thanks!

As for your question I do not know the answer to that. I did however do some google searching and found out that there is a calling card hack out there. I saw that it was on the PC. Not sure if any of this is transferable or even attainable on the XBOX, but I saw it none the less. I won't post the link to the website I found it on, but if you type in the right wording on google it is on the first page. I also saw your standard god mode, unlimited ammo, etc...type hacks on there for download too. It's a shame that players will stoop to this level to get something in a game.

Level 28

Studios