Put away your betties!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Put away your betties!

in reply to bigbufdastuf

Betties are far more useful. You can throw them instead of place them. Nothing surprises a sniper more than a better appearing at their feet, that you threw through the window.

Level 5

in reply to iKon11

C4 is the best. Used a token on it and never regretted it. Double tap reload to skip the stupid trigger animation. I kill so many campers with C4.

If you plant a betty or claymore, I'm probably going to hack it... or run right over it and not even care. That's the luxury of Engineer. All other perks in tier 3 slot are not even necessary. Well, unless you have a heavy weapon, then Dexterity.

Level 20

in reply to iKon11

Havent they also tweaked betties so that you only have to crouch now to avoid them instead of diving to the ground?

Level 14

in reply to ROXSTARUK

ROXSTARUK wrote:

Havent they also tweaked betties so that you only have to crouch now to avoid them instead of diving to the ground?

Yes.

Level 6

in reply to BOps2PI

Sucks to be Betty.

Level 14

in reply to iKon11

I've found that when I use Claymores vs Betties my claymore's get hacked and teammates die to them. When I run betties, enemies just duck under them, and carry on. I'd rather the latter. For both reasons, I'm currently max prestige and still don't have either title for the Betty or Claymore becuase I simply don't use them.

- Younique

Level 6

in reply to BOps2PI

Very solid points. The only thing that I was trying to prove with the video was that it is more benefial to run claymores in that theyre pretty much impossible to avoid once triggered unlike betties which can easily be avoided, especially if youve become trained to the sound.

Level 3

in reply to iKon11

bettys are dumb. i used a stige token to unlock clays. i have always used clays and will continue to do so. havent been killed by a betty in like forever. so easy to get around them. so much delay. at best, they serve as a warning that someone has breached your perimiter. they are for noobs to kill other noobs.

Level 18

I completely agree, as I also used a prestige token on claymores. I dont always use them, but when I do they are a ton more effective unless the other team is running engineer or EMP nades.

Level 3

in reply to iKon11

I have 3203 betty kills sir, because I can throw them up in windows like c4(unlike a claymore, and i can use 2 at a time thanx to scavenger(unlike c4).   Im a frisbee throwin betty mother Fv(ker, and I always will be.

Level 34

Studios