Pulling host and Dashboarding

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Pulling host and Dashboarding

in reply to WonkySausage

I get host allot and honestly i get no lag.  Not saying some don't but I haven't experienced it.

Level 12

in reply to WonkySausage

Boo....hoo.

Level 3

in reply to LuckyScars1

Your input is invalid, please take your unimportant comment to the "super mario brothers" forum on Nintendo where people are more on your intelligence level.

Level 7

in reply to WonkySausage

Again: 

Boo-

Freaking-

Hoo.

Play a different game.

Level 3

in reply to LuckyScars1

your comment is invalid and therefore will be disregarded as nothing more than a kid who's raging because I have the power to end a game, and he doesn't.

U Mad?

Level 7

in reply to WonkySausage

stat rage quiter end of story thats all dash board quiters are

Level 1

in reply to WonkySausage
Level 1

in reply to WonkySausage

ok,so when i join your game and you dashboard on me,i; not only report you via player card for cheating,ill avoid you as a player and reort your account via MS for cheating,PLAIN & SIMPLE kid

if you dont want to get host then DOWNGRADE your internet

Level 2

in reply to wesley1993

No one should need to downgrade their internet to play this in all fairness. I'm getting a constant barrage of hideously laggy games and although I back out rather than dashboard, I can understand exactly where this guy is coming from! A lot of the back-outs are accompanied by a host migration to be honest.

At the end of the day CoD would be nothing without multiplayer and in order for the game to deliver what 95% of customers want, it needs to optimize someones connection and host the game with them.

I can't understand the logic of hampering the host, when one of the biggest complaints over all the titles is 'too many crashed games due to dashboarding' and 'too many host migrations' - this is now being activiely encouraged! Was the same in mw3 and actually the same on blops after an update came down in around June that year.

Even if the host is at a very small advantage, isn't that better than games constantly being interrupted??

Level 3

in reply to wesley1993

1) No I will not downgrade my internet because it's not my problem treyarch have no idea how to balance lag, or how to make host lag at least bearable. Online multiplayer games need people with fast internet to host their games, if they then choose to penalise them, we will do what we can to make OUR gameplay fairer by leaving to game, or in some cases dashboarding. I'm guessing you're another selfish prick - not caring who the host is, as long as your came is lag free eh... I hope i DO meet you in a lobby and dashboard haha, you'll rage so hard it'll be funny.

2) Report all you like, it won't get you nowhere. I've dashboarded probably over 100 games in MW3, and so far about 20 in BO2, and I'm still here, no XBL ban, no ban from game.. U mad?

Reading all these selfish morons moaning at people like me who dashboard because it disrupts their game, well host lag disrupts my game so you'll have to deal with it, and all the selfish remarks being made is only gonna make me keep on doing it if I have to, no selfish words from players who never host is gonna change my opinion..

And again, idiots who think this is about KD, Why would I protect a 1.4KD?? by all means keep being idiots, it makes me laugh

Level 7

Studios