PubStompers Heavily abusing the skill based matchmaking system

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: PubStompers Heavily abusing the skill based matchmaking system

in reply to RexxCastle

I just wanted to say I am 37, and I am competitive as crap, but I love playing against tough competition. If someone gets the best of me, I dont go hunt them down I play my style, and I just know I have to get better. What happened to working to get good? The younger generations want everything at once. The world dont work that way why should this game. You should want to play against the best out there, otherwise how will you ever get better.

I didnt start playing Xbox360 or COD til about 6 months into MW2 being out. I had a negative K/D on there. I was horrible. Black Ops 1 came out and I got a little better I think my final K/D on there was .89, then MW3 came out and my K/D didnt really do much of an improvement. I played a lot of infected, and my final K/D on that game was .83 or so. Right now after 2 days of gameplay I am at a 1.27 and climbing. I play HCTDM,HCSND,HCCTF and was playing primarily HCFFA until it got taken off. The reason I got better cause I learned more about the game, and learned to get better. It sure as hell didnt happen overnight. Now my HCTDM K/D by itself is 1.44 and climbing, and if it gets up to 2 or 3 watch out. I aint leaving the public lobby anytime soon, as I have no time for playing in a league.

Level 9

in reply to RexxCastle

Lone wolf, fixed?

Level 44

in reply to RexxCastle

Matchmaking is definitely broken and open to abuse. I know this because my friends have been abusing it.

I played last night with 3 friends. 1 of them is only rank 22 and the rest of us were all above prestige level 2. We set the low rank as party leader and 80% of our lobbies were full of "christmas noobs".

Level 30

in reply to RexxCastle

I'm a prestige master with a 2.7 kd 490 spm and over the last few days its bee  a joke about who I play against yesterday I got a game where the highest kd below me was a .54 I went on to go 104-6 and I just found it boring , yes the connections better but but I liked the competitive feel where dogs or swarm was an achievment :s

Level 3

in reply to Murphsterz

i played the league play for 7 games. (solo dolo.)

Played the first 5 completely beast mode of corse. its what i am...   its what i do.

literally crapped on kids for 5 games straight. beast mode all over their face. i felt bad. i swear there was a 8 year old on the other team crying in one of the games. but he shouldnt be playing anyways. get beasted on son. but i digress.

anyways. Started rank at silver 20 or it might have been silver 40. whatever that means.

Threw me in a game 4 on my team and 6 on the other. and it stayed that way.

we lost but i had the highest k/d highest overall score and highest spm out of both teams.

dropped 20 ranks.

started the next match. once again 4 on my team. someone may or may not have been lag-switching( you never know in this game).

was unplayable.

backed out.

dropped 20 more ranks.

then proceeded to multiplayer.

was on the recieving end of the beasting for the remainder of the sesh. almost broke my controller.

never looked back.

Level 6

in reply to RexxCastle

I like playing with my friends online and I also have a high SPM. I'm not going to stop playing with them because some of them have a low SPM.

Level 5

in reply to RexxCastle

Eh, I think people overreacting to the skill based matchmaking system in public lobbies.

From my experience playing with friends, I could give party host to any of them ranging from 200 SPM to a 500 SPM and we still end up playing specifically more to REGION than skill.

Regardless of a "skill-based matchmaking system", I've seen so many Christmas Noobs enter our lobbies even if we give party leader to a player with a SPM over 500..

Level 51

in reply to RexxCastle

What a hypocritical post to the OP.

Hes complaining because he is put in rooms against players with higher spm, and thus are better players.

What does he want?  He doesnt want to play the hard players.  He wants to play the easier players.

Thats the same thing they want bro.

Why should you get to play easier players and them not?

Quit crying... you are the reason there is skill based matchmaking, cry babies that cant get better.

Level 1

Studios