PubStompers Heavily abusing the skill based matchmaking system

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: PubStompers Heavily abusing the skill based matchmaking system

in reply to codchamp1

In other words you are saying that you dont have the skills to play against people of your skill level.  that you only have fun when you bully others around?

that says alot about you as a person in real life

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to RexxCastle

They tweaked the matchmaking and you are now going to get a lobby filled with people of different skills. It's not like the first few weeks after launch. Treyarch did the right thing and the game is now playing smoother.

BO2's matchmaking is now similar to how matchmaking was in previous CODs. The weak ones are no longer protected from the above average players. Stop whining, man up, learn and get better instead of complaining.

Level 35

in reply to RexxCastle

Yeah i guess you can say that. Personally i dont care what you or anyone else thinks about the way i play. It was my money that paid for the game and the group i play in all think the same way.

If you gave me a game where the connection was fair and not always at a disadvantage then maybe i would play differently. but until then i will continue to be a spawn killing fool. Also BTW dont confuse my tactics in this game with not caring for the win. That is still the most important and i will not loose a game over kills.

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

so how do you explain the guy with 2.85kd and spm of 145 on tdm. skill? i call it corner camper. corner camping = no skill.

Level 9

in reply to codchamp1

SPM means more than KD when it comes to skill xo

Level 8

in reply to RexxCastle

for my brother before patch was good he was put in same level of skills maybe 30-50 more in spm kdr was .30 more than him his spm is like under 160 and his kdr is like .45.After patch his in lobbys with more than 8 people having a spm of more than 300 and kdr of 1.6+ thats unfair match making was better for him before and is more laggy now than before as well

Level 3

in reply to RexxCastle

I have a fairly low SPM (304) and a KDR of 2.15

I never seem to play anybody above like a 1.2 KDR. When I play,  I don't checkout lobbies before the match, I just play. Sometimes its a full team of what I call "feeders", but usually they are on my team. At that point its a race for me to get more kills than they get deaths.

Recent changes to the game have seem to have made it more likely to play against people of lesser skill. I don't think all those people are grouping with low SPM people just to play those lobbies. I always solo queue and get into all kinds of lobbies from feeders to tryhards. Recently though, most games are such a slaughtering that I get bored within an hour.

Level 2

in reply to RexxCastle

Try playing mercenary can't make party's in there:/ but I swear something is wrong with the in that game cause it looks like its the same exact players on the team as last game

Level 5

in reply to RexxCastle

i think treyarch just nerfed the skill gap because it led to connection issues when the gap was small. (less demographic of people=further distance between people=lag). But i see what you're saying; I have a 335 spm and a 1.53 kdr. I play domination/groundwar. recently i've been looking at the lobby leaderboard in every lobby and i am the top person 50% of the time and in the top 3 95% of time. Meanwhile the average person in the lobby has a 210-270 spm. Could it be the xmas noobs causing this?

Level 1

in reply to fallenangel1997

I don't think it's the Christmas noobs. The matchmaking has been changed even befroe the avalanche of Christmas noobs. I noticed that it's now matching me just like how the previous CODs did. I think they did away with the SBMM to tone down the lag. It's no coincidence that since the tweak went online, the game is now playing a lot more smoother for me.

Level 35

Studios