Probation

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Probation

in reply to BIGBANG_BAZINGA

Exactly right, so let's just call the probation for not leaving the game but for leaving your team mates in a bad position for the game.

I have never been on probation and i don't see an issue with it.... Whoa! mind blown.

Level 12

in reply to recoil13

you will never get probattion from quiting, only dashboarding and teamkilling.

If you don't like to teamkill, go play core. If you don't like dashboarding, simply quit.

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

You get it for quitting too, it's what people are upset about because they got put on it.

They may of paid for the game but you didn't develop it probation was developed into the game so therefore you paid for probation in the game.

Level 12

in reply to recoil13

I have left games on occasion and never had any repercussions.  I don't like it when people dashboard in the middle of a game.  It screws everyone else that's having fun in that match.  If there were no consequences for team killing then a lot of immature players would take advantage and constantly do it.  I have been kicked out of HC for being to quick with the trigger finger and accidentally killing teammates.  It didn't upset me because it was my mistake.  I'm sure my teammates were happy too

Level 1

in reply to NurseRambo28

Also, if someone steals your tags, it's very easy to hit them by accident with a SMAW.

Level 11

in reply to recoil13

They put me on double probation all the time. Just suck it up. I leave the game even more now just, because of it.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to recoil13

As a matter of fact I just joined a match that was just starting and quit just because I can.

Level 18

in reply to IndianaSamurai

Well if thats what you bought the game for and the xbox and the BB and how you get your kicks, good for you!

enjoy yourself now...I couldnt handle the excitment of watching the probation warning all that time..good luck...

Level 5

in reply to recoil13

For one, everyone who's complaining about lag, it's either you OR the host. If it's the host, it will 4/5 times migrate. If it's you, then as long you're on a one bar, leaving is fine, since you can't get probation for leaving on a one bar, unless it''s the host's connection. And 9/10 times, if it's your connection, you'll get kicked for 'disconnected from host' or 'lost connnection to the host', which doesn't get you probation.

After that, joing a game mid session and leaving BEFORE you spawn is doesn't get you probation, since you didn't play, and treyarch understands you may not like the map. If you leave mid game and were in that same lobbies pre-game lobby, then you CAN get probation, since you could've left before the game even started.

Leaving in-game after you've been playing for a while comes from 1/2 of 2 things:

Not having fun because the other team is too good for you (you may not be bad, but they're better than you),

And you don't want your KDR or WL going down (only prevented by dashboarding) (this is also CHEATING!

If you look at probation and compare it to League of Legends, they give you probation because by leaving, you're giving the enemy team an advantage, meaning everyone that was on your team now gets a loss, and it can make the game less fun. They institute probation so that if you make other people's time wasted by pretty much securing them a loss by leaving, you DESERVE probation.

Long story short, unless it's connection wise, YOU DESERVE PROBATION!

Level 9

Studios