Probation is BS!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Probation is BS!!!

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Leaving via quit doesn't result in probation, dashboarding does. I quit, not dashboard.

Level 14

in reply to malditor

Exactly. Still not a fan of it but I understand why it happens.

At least you are doing it the right way. If you do it the right way, Probation is not an issue.

The folks who complain are Dashboarding / Doing it wrong.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to malditor

malditor wrote:

There is no point in joining some games. If the team is spawn trapped and/or there are multiple air streaks and vsat in the air why join?

so you dont come on here moaning that your own actions caused a probation slap?

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Ok, first off, don't talk to me like I'm one of the people dashboarding. Second, leaving a game doesn't give you probation. Read what I post, don't make assumptions based on your "superior" status.

Level 14
Highlighted

in reply to malditor

[sarcasme]because for whatever reason we all need to be some white-knights and just put up with the BS games you get put in because of someone else leaving that probly fed them those scorestreaks[/sarcasme]

Level 8

in reply to Rusty227

18+ days and zero probations.  You need to take going negative and a lose for a game that you had very little to do with not so seriously.  You house payment isn't going to get missed, you will still have food on the table, and your loved ones will still love you even if you have an unflattering match here or there.  As an added bonus, if you stay in the game more often then you will not be joining so many matches in progress and consequently not feel the need to leave matches so often.  Thereby likely taking you out of the realm of probation and then you can spend more time enjoying the game rather than watching the 5 minute clock count down.  Or you can keep doing what you are doing and getting frustrated with a game that is supposed to be fun and relaxing.  Your choice either way.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Whats funny to me is these folks don't realize they are creating and intensifying the very problem they are complaining about.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

Whats funny to me is these folks don't realize they are creating and intensifying the very problem they are complaining about.

exactly

Level 75

in reply to phxs72

The times I stay in the games and the next lobby splits up the players into teams I get stuck with the same sad saps that provided the other team with all those kills I'm in no better position. I do try to play with others when I can, however not many people on my list are on the same schedule as I am.

Level 14

in reply to malditor

I think that it all depends on the quality of the "sad saps" left in the lobby.  I've seen blow outs where my team obiviously had a couple of good players on it that just couldn't overcome the odds.  In those cases, I'll stay for the next round because with 3 good players, the odds are that we'll be able to turn things around.  However, if nobody looks to be even remotely decent then I will move on to a new lobby at the end of the match.  That is unless I'm working on a challenge that is easier to achieve when not playing the objective.  In which case I'll gladly stay another round and work on my challenge guilt free.  Odds are the really bad players will move on after the second match and then I can get back to going for the win with my new randoms.  You have to figure that most games that you join in progress are going to be on the losing side.  So if you're going to take a loss anyway, you might as well make the best of it.  Besides nothing irks the killwhores and stat guys more than to take a good kd lashing or keep them off of their scorestreaks.  The odds are pretty good that they will leave the enemy team after the second match as well.

Level 69

Studios