Probation is BS!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Probation is BS!!!

I'm not going to stick around and get destroyed especailly when I'm thrown on the losing team. I spent my hard earned mony on this crap game to have fun not to stick around when the other team has the better players. I will keep taking the crap 5 min probations when the other team has an unfait advantage I got this game to have fun and thats just how its going to be.

Level 1
21 REPLIES

Re: Probation is BS!!!

in reply to Rusty227

Have you noticed how much more lopsided the games are at night? Every other game is like parties of prestige masters verses random Jerry's kids. After midnight skill based matchmaking goes right out the window.

Level 10

in reply to Rusty227

Then enjoy your 5 min prob times, for it is not being removed from the game, more people want it to help reduce dashboarding than those that want it gone.

Level 70

in reply to Rusty227

I've gotten in the habit most of the time of checking the score before spawning in. Sometimes I'll still spawn in if the game is a loss just to screw with the other team. I can't count the number of times I've joined a game where my team was getting smashed but I still put up a good score. Other times I'll leave the game normally. There is no reason/excuse to dashboard when you can just leave the game. Whatever miniscule damage it would do to your stats won't even be noticed.

Level 14
Highlighted

in reply to malditor

malditor wrote:

I've gotten in the habit most of the time of checking the score before spawning in.

that ^

if it's way beyond the possibillity of a comeback i just back out of the game

and guess what, never been put on probation, and i left quite a few games like that

stop dashboarding out of those games and you won't be put on probation

Level 8

in reply to Rusty227

Quitters are worse. Stick around, do the best you can, and go back to the lobby on equal footing. You are just repeating the cycle and making it worse.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

There is no point in joining some games. If the team is spawn trapped and/or there are multiple air streaks and vsat in the air why join?

Level 14

in reply to malditor

You are either part of the solution or part of the problem.

If you join and quit.. you leave the spot for someone else to have to go through it. And then because you did that, you quadruple your chances of joining ANOTHER losing game in progress. You keep the cycle going.

Play with friends when possible, very few join in progress when you have a team. Otherwise, as I know we all sometimes have to play lone wolf. Get into a game, assess the situation, and tough it out as best as possible. Not ashamed to say I've camped hard on some matches where I came in late and he team was trapped. At the same time, I've also come in and turned matches around. Coming in late on  a losing team sucks... but you either prolong the cycle or break it. Remember, someone else quit to put YOU in that situation.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I don't necessarily blame people for leaving the games. I also don't complain that I get put into these games. As I said, sometimes I join them and sometimes I don't. Typically depends on how I've been playing that day. If I'm having a rough day I don't want the added challenge of overcoming insurmountable odds, on a good day I'll go for the challenge. There have been games where the streaks in the air are from boosters, then I will quit almost 100% of the time because that's just feeding them kills to stay in.

Level 14

in reply to malditor

Fair enough. But the problem repeats because of this cycle.

Now there is a consequence... so if folks do this enough they need to realize it.

Activision Ambassador

Studios