Probation ban non stop for my poor bf:(

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Probation ban non stop for my poor bf:(

He's going to stop playing the game and I don't want him to! I like playing with him. It's cute! Gf and bf gaming together lol. But he's going to smash the game because some days he's not even playing and hell get a ban. Help!

Level 8
20 REPLIES

Re: Probation ban non stop for my poor bf:(

in reply to Myramuff

Tell him to pull his skirt down....it's only five minutes

Level 9

in reply to Myramuff

Tell him to stop dashboarding out of game and he will be able to play.

You dont get bans if you dont play the game. Unless he was caught cheating.

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to Myramuff

Tell him to finish a match or leave via the in game menu. If he turns off his xbox, or dashboards out of a game, then he will get a probey.

Level 15

in reply to COD_WIDOW

yeah i dont get how peopl eget this probation, they have to be some huge quitters to get it, because im in and out alot and I have never recieved a probation, if her bf is getting these, than he prob shouldnt be playing the game, also i wouldnt want that mofo on my team

Level 15

in reply to Err0r_6_

Same Same,

I have had a few probations since day 1, but that was before it was fixed and you could pick them up for host migrates etcetera.

Level 15

in reply to Myramuff

Maybe you and him should look for another game where there are dedicated servers (like bf  3) there he can quit as often as he want without disturbing other peoples gameplay!!!

Level 16

in reply to Myramuff

I think Treyarch is jealous of his gamer gf

But seriously, he should contact customer support and discuss that issue. Doesn't make sense if he gets banned for no reason.

Level 1

in reply to Myramuff

I randomly get 5 minutes of probation after I sign on to play the game. it's weird how it does it. I dont quit any games and I dont dashboard any games so I dont know why I recieve it. It all works fine one night with no temporary 5:00 ban, but I will sign on the very next day and before I can even choose a game I get hit with a 5 minute penalty. I have just gotten used to it. I wish they would fix it though. It doesn't happen everytime, just randomly after I get on to play.

Level 10

in reply to CODRocks131

I had the probation message come up once for me but it let me go right in and play.  It could just be an errant message popping up.

Level 69

Studios