Prestige master

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Prestige master

So, I hit the 10th prestige and 55, but i have been here for some time and seems like I should have gotten something to show prestige master.  (nothing but the prestige emblem with no "55", is there something I should be doing?  (*or am I reallllly close).

Is this the reset stats?

Level 2
8 REPLIES

Re: Prestige master

in reply to winterparkcolor

Keep playing.  You have to earn about 50K xp after hitting 55.

Level 16

Ya just keep playing, it will show up. Congrats!

Level 27

I just want to say welcome to the club when you get there.....

Things to look forward to when prestige master: (I'll start with the first one, help me out fellas)

1) Being called a booster

Level 3

in reply to BigpoppaPump

There is also being called a no-life which annoys me.  In addition, people seem to think that prestige master means a player is skilled, but it isn't true at all.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to RuggedSavior

Prestige master means nothing at all other than showing a person played long enough to get there. It does not denote skill at all. I constantly see prestige masters that go 1-20 3-15 all the time. I would have been a prestige master by now if I had not reset my stats at prestige 6 to get the eraser playercard which has more value to me than being a prestige master ever will. It shows I had the courage to not care about my stats and give them and everything else up and start over fresh with out any fear about it.

Level 70

Wait what?

You got the prestige master emblem with no "55"? Aka rank?

Then no, thats it... There is a small message that pops up telling you everything is now unlocked but it's easy to skip over after a match. So if you have the prestige master with no "55" then you just skipped te message most likely.

There's nothing special that happens.

Your just done now.

Level 12

in reply to randomhero204

good catch, if they have the emblem with no rank then they allready are at prestige master and probably skipped the message when it happened, for you will not get that eblem with no rank until it happens.

Level 70
Highlighted

What really helps is completing as many challenges as you can, a lot of players don't do that thus the reason they are having trouble getting there...imo

Level 32

Studios