Prestige Rewards after 5th Prestige

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Prestige Rewards after 5th Prestige

What is the point of having prestige rewards after you prestige for the sixth time? I prestiged twice right after the game came out and I reset my stats immediately on level 1 prestige 2. Now I have gotten back up to sixth prestige; the first five prestiges I used my prestige reward on an extra custom class which is extremely beneficial. However, now that I have all 10 custom classes unlockced I have a prestige reward that I cannot do anything with. Resetting my stats is not an option as my stats are where I want them and I've gotten atleast 50% of the challenges in the game complete. The other option, refunding unlock tokens is a pointless reward as well. I don't know about others, but once I hit level 55 I have approximately 20 unlcok tokens that I haven't used.

So what's the point in offering a reward if there is little to no reward available? Perhaps you should allow players to cash in a prestige reward for double xp, weapon xp, an extra permanent unlock token like mw3. That's one of the only things I believe MW3 had an advantage over BO2 in.

Community, what do you think?

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Prestige Rewards after 5th Prestige

in reply to Compuhlziv

Sigh...Its for "PRESTIGE".....

You shouldn't get anything but a medal in the 1st place....

Level 4

in reply to Compuhlziv

Just horde tokens then!

Level 48

in reply to Compuhlziv

I agree, I'm nearly at prestige 7 and after unlocking the 5 extra custom classes there isn't much point to them.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to Compuhlziv

2xp or something other than a token reroll would have been a better option.  I used the token reroll every time after I had all of the CaCs just to be sure that someone couldn't reset my stats by accident.

Level 69

Studios