Points need to be adjusted to game mode...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Points need to be adjusted to game mode...

So Vahn said they are raising UAV points...

... that's good.

Now be prepared for RC spam and Flak Jacket everywhere.

That said.

Make streaks relative to the mode by using TDM as a baseline. Reward objective play but its silly how fast you get streaks in KC versus TDM. You have to earn a UAV in TDM... In KC? 1 kill, 2 tags and bam... UAV.

As it is now.. UAV is 300 pts.

Make it 500 in KC.

Make it 600 in Dom. (Everyone can get 200 for being on the objective).

Back in the day... getting an airstrike in COD4 SnD was actually impressive. Round carryover makes it weak now.

Tailor streaks to the mode.

Don't carry over between rounds.

Demphasize them while making them matter.

My 2 cents.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
5 REPLIES

Re: Points need to be adjusted to game mode...

in reply to RAN Kismet

I think Game Mode should be considered as well. Vahn had this interaction earlier.

DavidVonderhaar Hey Vahn can u lower the higher scorestreak points for tdm and ffa. Sux to have to get work almost double to get a warthog

Expand  

BladThyImpaler It's brutal. Can't lower per gamemode. Talked to the team about options on this yesterday. May take a bit to work out.

DavidVonderhaar what about upping the score for kills in TDM and FFA. 150 would make high streaks easier but not too easyideas>bitching

jpwier From 30 to 150 in FFA. (I must be missing something).

DavidVonderhaar mistake admitted, I guess I'm wondering is upping the score for kills in those modes possible

jpwier Certainly possible! We have a few ideas, but still collecting data about the average scorestreaks called per gamemode.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

I think Game Mode should be considered as well. Vahn had this interaction earlier.

@DavidVonderhaar Hey Vahn can u lower the higher scorestreak points for tdm and ffa. Sux to have to get work almost double to get a warthog

Expand  

@BladThyImpaler It's brutal. Can't lower per gamemode. Talked to the team about options on this yesterday. May take a bit to work out.

@DavidVonderhaar what about upping the score for kills in TDM and FFA. 150 would make high streaks easier but not too easy#ideas>bitching

@jpwier From 30 to 150 in FFA. (I must be missing something).

@DavidVonderhaar mistake admitted, I guess I'm wondering is upping the score for kills in those modes possible

@jpwier Certainly possible! We have a few ideas, but still collecting data about the average scorestreaks called per gamemode.

Interesting... good to know it's crossing their minds.

RAN
Level 75

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

@jpwier Certainly possible! We have a few ideas, but still collecting data about the average scorestreaks called per gamemode.

I'm creasin' at this right now. Vahn needs more data to work out UAV is used FAR more than everything else. HA!

Level 11

in reply to RAN Kismet

Well thought out Ran. I agree with this idea, makes sense really.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

Well thought out Ran. I agree with this idea, makes sense really.

I have my moments.

RAN
Level 75

Studios