Please lock the engine room of Hijacked for LTDM.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Please lock the engine room of Hijacked for LTDM.

in reply to trialstardragon

If you leave in the lobby (or even during the loading screen, which I don't condone since it leaves your team short handed), you don't get probation, or minus any points. That's why I said as soon as it comes up in the lobby, because if you do it fast enough it won't start the match and your team won't spawn with only 3, since the lobby has enough time to recognize you're not there.

Level 18

If you wait until it locks the map and starts the counter you used to get it. It used to happen to me. If not now maybe they changed that aspect of it.

Level 70

in reply to Inverted-Y

No need for them to lock or block it off. Just do not go there. Tell your teammates to do the same. Do not go there and feed them any kills and then just wait until they come out of there. If your team gets a few kills and gets positive and they go there, stay out and let them loose, might be a long boring game waiting for the timer to run out, but they will not get the enjoyment they were after either.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

No need for them to lock or block it off. Just do not go there. Tell your teammates to do the same.

I thought the samething, just stay away from there, problem solved

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

But again what if you're losing by even just 1 kill, and they go down there. Then what? Don't go own there to feed them kills, but don't go down there and you won't score either. So you lose either way

Level 18

If with a good team, you should not be down by one unless you had a headless rusher rush them and get killed within the first minute or two of the game. Then well, that is fault of that player at that point.

A smart team would not rush the enemy, let them come to you instead. But silly adrenaline monkies always want to rush on that map the moment the game starts.

Level 70

in reply to Inverted-Y

Strategy works and I have flushed out the engine room campers but if you are on a team with idiots you'll lose cause they'll just feed the enemy kills lol! Embrace the challenge, good campers are more fun to kill than zombie rushers. Try camping a bit too using strategy and you'll piss someone off enough to post a thread like this.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

II feel so dirty if I stoop. But I think I now have a team I can work with so hopefully it'll be less frustrating.

Level 1

in reply to Inverted-Y

They should simply sink that map into the ocean....

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I second that emotion.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios