Please help me! What to do against Boosters?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Please help me! What to do against Boosters?

in reply to trialstardragon

The other gamemode I played a lot was Double Team, but that was actually challenging because it had objective gamemodes in it like Oddball, CTF, and KotH.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Loved oddball and koh. Would be sort of fun if CoD had something similar, but not like mw3's dropzone.

Level 70

Hardpoint is basically KotH.  I would like something like Team Defender but change it to something like Hold the Flag.

Level 47

Yeah i would have prefered them.make it where you could not switch to any class that had a tube equiped over limiting how.many times i could switch. Though i do understand why it was removed completely. I also at the time thought TI would have stayed in MW2 like OMA did. Apearently not lol

I agree you will never stop boosters, they have how ever made it entirely too easy to do with TI in the game.

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

Yes TI makes it easier, maybe make a limit to how often it can be placed down. Maybe make it where once you use one you cannot use one again even if you die for at least 2-3 minutes. It would not stop boosting with them but would slow it down marginally but with out the need to remove it hinder those that use them correctly too much.

Level 70

getting rid of tac inserts would solve alot more then just a small portion of boosting. Try getting the boosters together again after running back through the entire map with out dying over and over again. By then the boosters will figure... heck why not get things legit? and have fun?

untill they are removed, i consider no 1 legitamate with camos and other things etc. I am entitled to my own opinions on whos legit

Level 13

in reply to zombies4lyfe

Alot of people still do it legit

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to nicocod

Are people still at a loss in what to do in reporting boosters? This forum needs more stickies

Just for the record, HC is filled with boosters so thats no big surprise.

Level 32

in reply to nicocod

Report, avoid, move on. that is all you can do. And you will not know when anything is done or going to be done about it either, They (3arc) will not tell you because of privacy reasons.

Level 70

in reply to nicocod

EPM nade them if they are using tac inserts. I dont play with boosting, i stop whatever im doing in game to follow my teammate thats boosting and wait to mess everything up.

I caught boosters on the back of Hijacked and stopped playing the objective and started spamming nades and trying to inform my other teammates of whats going on

Basically i just try to ruin it to the best of my ability!

Level 7

Studios