Please Nerf The PeaceKeeper

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Please Nerf The PeaceKeeper

in reply to Mattyyo

Nerf this, you are joking, its terrible anyway, i was glad to finish the challenges for this weapon,have not used it since,

Level 21

in reply to Mattyyo

i agree with the op it needs nerfing and quickly what the hell was treyarch thinking about when they put a gun thats kills you into a fps game its simply stupid and way over powered

Level 25

in reply to Mattyyo

Why don't they nerf everything except what you use so you can dominate every game, every time.  

I'm sick of people crying nerf nerf about everything they get beat with.  

Level 6

in reply to Mattyyo

dude if u seriously think the PK needs to be nerfed then just quit playing the dam game and freaking sell it bro ...and your xbox or go play minecraft ...seriously i got it gold then left it alone. lowest ROF,slowest kill time, pwahah gtfo with this crybaby nerf shit your one of those ppl that cry about every god dam thing ..im sure you complained about most other weapons i presume? LOL OP LOL

Level 1

in reply to PUREvil-BULL3T

If you want the peacekeeper nerfed then you must be getting sniped when you are trying to snipe them with your pathetic Remington, Gtfo.

Level 6

in reply to Mattyyo

I did the challenges for the Peacekeeper and took it to gold camo, but after that I went back to the Skorpion Evo, which is far, far more powerful.

Screw nerfing either of them, they're the only hope that many of us have thanks to the BS lag comp.

Level 4

in reply to Mattyyo

I just realize something. When I'm reading the forums, not just this one, most to some topics are saying it's overpowered. On the other hand when I'm playing the game and listening to the chatter, people are saying it's a piece of cr@p, and yet they use it any ways. I think it is just an OK gun. Nothing great about it. Nothing disappointing about it. It's just an OK gun.

Level 14

in reply to Mattyyo

Lol. Really? Nerf the peacemaker? I love using my sub machine guns and they are the easiest to use and sometimes way too overpowered. The smgs should be dumbed down! U just suck! Sorry to say. Lol

Level 8

in reply to Mattyyo

The Peacekeeper is a fairly mediocre gun. I'd choose it over other SMGs for Downhill and Hydro, but I'd take the PDW, MP7, MSMC, Skorpion or Vector over the Peacekeeper on every other map.

It has good accuracy and that is about it.

Level 9

in reply to Gunzby

Totally agree the peacekeeper isnt that good thats for sure never use it..rather use the mp7..

Level 3

Studios