Pistols beat alll guns every single time WTF

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Pistols beat alll guns every single time WTF

in reply to openrangeonuall1

your post is a joke. Nearly every gun is a 1-2 hit kill in HC, it all comes down to range and who sees who first. If a guy gets killed across the map with a pistol in HC, it didn't take 1 bullet, and its his fault. Pay attention. Move. Shoot back. That final killcam you are describing, it was his fault. Stop making excuses for dying. 

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

People just will not accept that others are better than them.

Level 16

in reply to conman2010

the pistols are FINALLY good in CoD.

Level 12

in reply to LargeLentils

im guessing you never ran into FMG9 akimbos or MP9 in Mw3, pistols are finally good in black ops games not CoD

Level 18

in reply to LargeLentils

LENTILS,

The point people are trying to make is the Pistols, should not be better than any Primary. NONE. It should be there for if you run out of bullets or are in a firefight and know you dont have time to reload your primary, and you can pull your secondary real quick. It should not beat any Primary. At the very least in HC be a 2 or 3 shot kill depending on where it hits you.

I run a SMAW and sometimes I get into a gunfight run out of my clip, and know if I dont pull my SMAW provided I havent used it on a UAV. In last resort I pull it out and blow the fuckkkcer up. A pistol should be no different. Last Resort.

The OP is trying to make the point.

Level 9

in reply to conman2010

Another pistol thread lol. Once you know the guy has a pistol you should have no problem killing him, unless he is the host.

Level 25

in reply to conman2010

Pistols have been strong in every CoD game (The Desert Eagle, Python, .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum and the CZ 75). The thing is, now every pistol is good (Except the Executioner), and that annoys people.

Level 9

in reply to conman2010

would be nice to have to gun in the corect power brackets... i mean soon every ones will just run about with pistols ... and like ~RUGGED SAVIOR said pistols are for last chance efforts not running about killin subbies n assault rilfes its just not right

Level 4

in reply to conman2010

I can use a pistol however I want thanks. Pistols are a viable weapon, get over the idea that they are a "last chance" weapon because guess what they aren't and that is not going to change. If I kill you with a pistol from a long ways away its your fault not mine. You have a gun use it don't blame the other guy. Pistol complaint threads are all the same, "its a secondary it shouldn't kill me I have an AR wah wah wah he should just lay down and die because he has a pistol and I have an AR." Yeah, NO.

Level 25

in reply to conman2010

As I have said numerous times... the pistols have to be viable to make them worth a slot in this game. In past games you had to fill the slot either way, so why waste a slot on a pistol in this game if they aren't worth using?

Before you bash them, try running around with one exclusively in a few matches and then come back and tell us how you did. They aren't all that easy to use as you have to be a lot more accurate than with SMGs/ARs. They certainly can be beaten if you are aware... just like every other weapon.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios