Perks Affecting Appearance

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Perks Affecting Appearance

Does anyone know if your appearance will change depending on the perks you are using? This was one of my favourite features in Black Ops 1, and I'd hate to not see it return.

Level 11
8 REPLIES

Re: Perks Affecting Appearance

in reply to zman6776

I loved that, too.  Having appearance based on your class of weapon, regardless of play style, didn't work for me. 

In BO1, my stealth shotgun user with ghost had a ghillie suit, and my sniper without ghost doesn't.  That just makes sense and works, and is sadly the opposite in the MW games.

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to zman6776

it will not, according to vahn in yesterdays ign livestream.

Level 20

in reply to wikked75

one step forward, two steps back.

Level 15

in reply to ChronoZombie

Awhh that's really disapointing. And you could actually use the feature to your advantage. When you were using Ghost, you'd stay away from any teammates without ghost because you know they'll show up on the radar. Or if you're using the RC XD, you dont try to kill people with Flak Jacket on

Level 11

in reply to zman6776

I was reading somewhere that you could actually customize the character skins yourself; not sure if it's legitimate info though.

Level 15

in reply to fallenshadow000

I saw the customizable body paint, maybe there is more.

Level 15

in reply to zman6776

Also, if you see the entire enemy team running around in ghillie suits you know not to bother with attack choppers.

Mostly, I just like looking the part, because you never see a guy with a shotgun and a ghillie suit.  The only reason I made a stealth shotgun class was because the suppressor didn;t reduce the SPAS-12's range- that probably won't happen again, so it isn't as much of an issue.

Still, I don't like wearing ghillie on a non-camo'd sniper.  I call mine the executive sniper, no scruffy rags and sticks on me.

Level 15

in reply to zman6776

So far everyone is running Lightweight and/or Cold-blooded. So hard to say whether or perks have an appearance. My guess is that they do somewhat, but it must get real interesting when you start combining perks.

Flak Jacket + Ghost? Gillie suit + the jacket? Now that's a fashion statement.

Level 18

Studios