People still crying about "quickscoping"

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: People still crying about "quickscoping"

in reply to J3TSTAR

Quickscoping in Black Ops 2 is easier than in any other COD game.  How do I know this? Easy, I can do it!  I have never been able to quickscope as I play with one hand.  However, I suddenly find that even pushing the left trigger against my knee I can get a one shot kill without even looking.  For the first time in any COD game I have ranked up the sniper rifles.  So based on the fact I can quick scope, my opinion is that it must be easier.

Level 4

in reply to J3TSTAR

Jesus you really are stupid. Players like me are 100 times better than you because we know when to jump and drop shot. Sniping is hard in black ops 2? Are you joking? My first gold gun was the DSR. Sniping is easy mode fr noobs like you who are squeakers who are like "omg quickscope 360!!!". Get better kid.

Level 1

in reply to XxRusherxX

Personally, as with many other issues brought up, my opinion is to just deal with it.

I dont quickscope, cant do it well, and have had my fair share deaths from it.....but its there, not going anywhere, so the only solution is to deal with it.

As a side note, I tried to quickscope/sniper for the first time the other night in Blops2 and went 16-9 on first attempt....shit opponents maybe, BUT i definitely feel sniping is easier in this game.

Level 3

in reply to RedRocketZA

It's 10 times easier now. But of course you get noobs like the op who say its fine.

Level 1

in reply to J3TSTAR

try a smoke grenade on quickscopers if its really that much of an issue.

Level 5

in reply to ForumBatman

or just flash the hell out them that really screws them up lol.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to J3TSTAR

Given that Quickscoping is easier than ever now and Quickscopers can use their modded controllers, I wonder why anyone would come on here and pretend that they are superior by doing it?

Quickscopers are too scared to play legit. Game Set Match...

Level 15

Studios