People still complaining about lag...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: People still complaining about lag...

in reply to Killerswift8

There is no getting used to or adjusting to playing with a 1 to 2 second delay.  I mean other than just laying there and taking it there is nothing and i mean nothing you can do to compinsate that besides either going out and getting a second internet line with the slowest possible connection. You said somewhere that you feel  behind in 5% of games... well i feel normal which probably means im ahead of the enemy about 5% of the time. Just seriously flip the role and try to imagine it? 19 every 20 you are being insta killed. 19 out of every 20 games when you see yourself getting first shot, but actually he already killed you... It gets old real fast

Level 15

in reply to Killerswift8

I like the game over all. One of the better Cods IMNSHO lag is not too bad provided you select a populace game mode and select best. I am region 1 after all......ha ha dophlin with dick

Sorry thought I would add the last bit to stay relevant to the squeakers...your know what I mean.

Level 44

in reply to Killerswift8

I am just going to respectfully disagree with you and leave it at that. You can't have a logical argument and thus it is not worth my time to try and talk about this. Your mind is made up and you had COD. Please move on to other forums for games you actually like.

Level 33

in reply to Killerswift8

Have to say the lag in this game is pretty bad probably the worst I've experienced in any CoD . But it's not always bad so i just muddle through and try not to pull my hair out or punch a baby !

Level 24

in reply to smokesdope

Level 9

in reply to MLGTWISTED

Yeah it can be pretty bad with hit markers I've had 7 !! Hit markers on players a few times and still died !! Lol

Level 24

in reply to smokesdope

Lag aint got nothing to do with it.

HELLO!  THE GUNS ARE JUST WEAK!

NO STOPPING POWER = MORE BULLETS = PHONY LAG OUTRAGE

Level 3

in reply to Killerswift8

i like the lag please treyarch let a n00b kill me in a bullet

Level 2

in reply to z_FaYz_z

a lil bump, so people know the real story behind lag comp.

Level 3

Studios