Peacekeeper Positive, negatives, and statistics

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Peacekeeper Positive, negatives, and statistics

in reply to DarcHeart

I could not have said it better myself. Gun skill vs gun skill if both players are using the peacekeeper than I win a ton of my gun battles. However, if they are using anything else like the MSMC or PDW, its game over.

Level 3

in reply to iKon11

I busted out my PDW and Evo yesterday, and destroyed people using the Peacekeeper.

Pros and Cons? The Pk is so simple to use, I guess I want to say, that once you go to something more powerful, more recoil based, has more sway, etc. you will be lost - Or - Really good at using those weapons, who knows, but the Pk has it's good and bad, just as every gun does. Its all based on play style, set-up, maps, etc.

Level 6

in reply to iKon11

For all he people saying the other smg's are better and specifically the pdw for one the pk and pdw are both 4 shots secondly the pk has a lot better recoil and range than the other smg's. I'm not sying it's op or even better than the other good smg's but it definitely has it's place both in competitve and pubs.

Level 1

in reply to Deathsabeach

I agree that it is definitely a good weapon, but when you run into the higher echelon guns like the MSMC and the PDW you are at an extreme disadvantage. Youll never see it in Competitive matches, but it's fun to use while its still new.

Level 3

in reply to iKon11

Peacekeeper is a bad gun, its a gun for people who cant use AR's effectively who run SMG's all the time, its kind of a an AR/SMG bridge to get that faster movement speed with better range but if like me you are comfortable using both types of weapon it is pointless.

Level 11

in reply to iKon11

wow, im surprised with all the comments because im loving the PK. It has a similar feel to the acr from MW2 and MW3

Level 1

in reply to iKon11

The MP7 is a better SMG.

The M27 is a better AR.

I'd rather use either one of these rather than the PK.

Level 61
Highlighted

in reply to ghosthound

Mp7 is the worst smg.. Your nuts...and possibly still think your playing mw3.

This is the difference for the pk vs all other smgs..

Map: nuketown

Situation: at "b" Dom site and see an enemy at "bat mobile" (car opposite map)

Weapon 1: pdw... You spray and get some hit markers.. Guy gets away.

Any other smg you won't get hit markers.

Weapon 2: peacekeeper. You easily hit him with 5 bullets to get the kill and the. Turn to shoot another enemy coming from behind the house.

Pk>>>

I've spent every day using this gun since it came out. It's really good. The fact you can easily hit all your bullets from any distance makes it the best smg.

Level 12

in reply to iKon11

Been using the PK since day one just got it daimond, such a good gun love using it I don't get why so many people are hating on it? Just like any new gun you use your gonna have to get used to it.

Level 3

Studios