Peacekeeper Positive, negatives, and statistics

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Peacekeeper Positive, negatives, and statistics

in reply to iKon11

The gun seems really good from medium range.  Have to put in a little more work, but it'll probably replace an AR class or 2.

Level 6

in reply to iKon11

At what point in the COD series did they change it so you need to shoot someone 4 times in the head to get a headshot?   No seriously, it wasnt always like that.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

this is actually something ive never even thought about, but a really good point. I havent been doing true mathematical statistical breakdowns for that long, but i would definitely be interested to see how the coding has changed since games like call of duty 4.

Level 3

in reply to iKon11

Well I play on Hardcore, and use lasersight with FMJ's. and it does the job everytime. The only downside is that it is slow to pull up and aim down the sights. on the plus side the iron sights are awesome. Over all a great gun.

Level 2

in reply to RasputinsShaft

I actually dont play hardcore so Im not all too familiar with how the guns react in that game mode. Ive just always been under the impression that every gun is the same haha

Level 3

in reply to iKon11

I had people yelling at me for using a scorpion.  Scorp is not that great, but I was murdering the peacekeeper guys.

Level 17

in reply to Griefbot

Griefbot wrote:

I had people yelling at me for using a scorpion.  Scorp is not that great, but I was murdering the peacekeeper guys.

In Core... it will always be about DPS... whether it is high ROF (Scorpion) or bullet damage (PDW).

The PK is fantastic in HC. It will be less effective in Core for the average player.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to Griefbot

After using the peacekeeper for a while it is very clear that it doesnt compete with the better guns like the Skorpion, MSMC, and PDW.

Level 3

in reply to iKon11

I agree... It's kind of sad because the weapon looks cool.

Level 5

in reply to iKon11

Good stats.

From my experience the gun is good until you're playing against a team who isn't using the gun. Then you get merked hardcore.

Level 5

Studios