Peacekeeper - Any Good?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Peacekeeper - Any Good?

I'm thinking of purchasing the Revolution DLC and was just wondering if the Peacekeeper is any good?  As it's a hybrid does it handle more like an SMG or AR?  Can you use it for all available game modes or exclusively when playing the DLC maps?

Level 5
15 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Peacekeeper - Any Good?

in reply to samialjabber

It's a good purchase I was skeptical at first but I decided to go with the season pass since chances are high that they will end up adding more weapons into the game.  As for the peacekeeper it excells at those med range encounters onces that are a little to far for smgs and short for ARs that don't fire fast enough.

Level 8

in reply to samialjabber

Sami mate, this mappac is by far in my opinion the BEST DLC content in COD history. the gun is bloody amazing, most balanced gun in the game mate, so go for it and grab the season pass.

Level 13

in reply to thetizzleguy

Myself... I have buyers remorse...

Peacekeeper is decent not great for me, just decent... CQC - I'd rather have the PDW, Midrange - M27, Longrange - Fal... I use those weapons depending on what map were playing... I found the peacekeeper to be a downgrade  to those other weapons I mentioned for the maps/situations I was playing in...

Level 6

in reply to Wistle1

Wistle wrote:

Myself... I have buyers remorse...

This.

The Peacekeeper is an average weapon. The day that the DLC dropped I actually busted out my Evo and/or PDW and went HAAAMMM on people. They were raging...and then realized and switched to their weapons of choice and were doing the same thing.

Forever and a day, people have asked for Weapon DLC and they've got it. If they PK was overpowered people would moan about how they shouldn't have to pay to gain an edge. With that being said, the Pk has it's pros and cons, but like any other gun, depending on the map, how I feel that day, perks, gamemode, etc, is what makes this good or bad.

- Younique

Level 6

in reply to samialjabber

Ok with rapid fire n long barrel.

Level 44

in reply to samialjabber

It's a solid weapon, nothing spectacular. Good for all ranges like a previous comment said. The DLC in general is one of the best for a long time in my opinion.

Level 18

in reply to McZOMBI

I agree.

Combines some of the worst of each class for my playstyle. Mobility closer to an assault rifle, damage of an SMG.

It is extremely accurate and good at Med. range but for a rush style player there are much better options IMHO.

I shelved it but am going to knock out the camo challenges as in a short period of time I ramped it to the Ghostex camo without even really trying. The headshots just sort of rain down with this gun.

Level 12

in reply to samialjabber

I personally think it's the best SMG in the game.

Level 1

in reply to samialjabber

samialjabber wrote:

I'm thinking of purchasing the Revolution DLC and was just wondering if the Peacekeeper is any good?  As it's a hybrid does it handle more like an SMG or AR?  Can you use it for all available game modes or exclusively when playing the DLC maps?

The Peacekeeper will be great if it matches your style fo play. Personally... it's now my favorite weapon in the game.

It's available in any MP gamemode (including private matches).

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Studios