Party Games / Full Party Boosting

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Party Games / Full Party Boosting

in reply to TheSurgeon83

TheSurgeon83 wrote:

Send an add to this gamer tag if you want to see a legit one, I agree there aren't many out there.

I've never really played much in the way of party games and when I saw the epic boosting in action I was horrified/amazed. Fair enough if people play it with friends legitimately but I still think it's a boosters heaven.

As with anything... cheaters are going to do their thing. I've come across scores of them. I would hate for things to be removed due to the inability of some players to control their cheating ways.

Sticks and stones is a fun way to pass time in a party when you are waiting for someone to get back from a quick run to the store or dealing with kids.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Thing that annoys me is they've got away with it, and I've got no way to report them.

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to TheSurgeon83

TheSurgeon83 wrote:

Thing that annoys me is they've got away with it, and I've got no way to report them.

I look at a player's previously played games sometimes when I think they are full of it... invariably I find one they've been boosting in.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to TheSurgeon83

Report through Xbox. Cheating/ Using a known exploit. When I see a booster they get the double whack of BO2 and xBox.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to RAN Kismet

rankismet wrote:

A booster's gonna boost.

I play Sticks & Stones with 7 friends sometimes... he laugh our asses off and have fun. No one boosts.

I have never once seen a legitimately earned nuke title... not saying they don't exist... but if someone has that title and only 1 relentless. They're a booster.

I played with a guy the other day that had a K/D of .46 and had the Nuclear medal displayed "proudly" on his playercard. I looked at his medals in his combat record and he had 3 nuclears with 296 unstoppables. TWO HUNDRED AND NINTEY SIX unstoppales with 3 nuclears. YEP, He went 130-0 THREE times, because he was such an awesome player (sarcasm). His total SPM was around 115.

Level 34

Studios