PSA: Patch notes have been updated.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: PSA: Patch notes have been updated.

in reply to Rednecksniper39

It seems to be random. I played local pretty often before people found out about the glitch. I havnt played it aince, dont want to lose my rank too close to PM lol but the  theres some the first time they play local and go back to MP it glitches. Not sure what the difference is between accounts but thats what i uave been able to gather.

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

I think there is a little more too it then just playing local and losing stats. It previous glitches where you could get to 10th it involved local. I think Treyarch's fix for it might have been to auto reset anyone trying it. Not accusing anyone but just my opinion. I know plenty of people who have played local and been fine.

Level 43

in reply to Rednecksniper39

I thought of that possibility as well. Perhaps a auto reset system if you do A B and C with in X amount of time it auto resets? Not sure but i havnt been willing to risk it lol

Level 23

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Wow, no tweaks to matchmaking/'lag comp'. This patch makes them look like incompetant morons. No, it's not like there can be a 'fixed lag comp' entry, but no tweaks based on received data? Nothing? These patch notes could be summed up in a single sentence:

"We fixed a bunch of issues that should have been uncovered in certification and regression testing in the first place, please accept our apology."

Put a tent over this circus, because this is laughable.

Wait! How silly of me, while having to burn through resources/man hours to fix problems that shouldn't have existed in the first place, the remaining developer resources are allocated to League Play and e-sports. Since, you know, that's CoD's big draw to the AVERAGE CONSUMER THAT GENERATES 99% OF IT'S REVENUE. Thanks, Vahn.

Level 9

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

I don't think that any patch will ever contain a line that says "Fixed Lag/Lag Comp" as that would be an admission that there was in fact an issue.

Every patch and hotfix contains an element of tweaking to the code, I'll log on later to see whether its better or worse than before :-)

Level 9

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

ok this was an ok patch, but nothing that is a real problem have been addressed.

the spawn killing is still prevelent, lag hit detection is still there, emp is has too big of a radius and takes out too much

riot sheild is still glitchy ( get shot threw sheild)

im not impressed

Level 15

in reply to Err0r_6_

I've had a re-read of the multiplayer notes and I can honestly say there isn't a single point in the list that actually affects me or has affected me in the past.

Nothing of actual substance and the online numbers will keep plunging.....

Level 9

in reply to SeraphOne

me either, so far with all the updates, it has only hindered me..

they made ads time for LMG's faster, but only by a little, so I dont even count that

Level 15

in reply to SeraphOne

SeraphOne wrote:

I've had a re-read of the multiplayer notes and I can honestly say there isn't a single point in the list that actually affects me or has affected me in the past.

Nothing of actual substance and the online numbers will keep plunging.....

Same here, none of it has affected me. But I also understand it has affected plenty of people and it's good they are finally fixing the problems...better late than never I suppose.

But yeah people complained about IW support for MW3 last year. I for one thought it was pretty good, but Treyarch is single-handedly making IW look like rock stars. At this point last year we were having an active dialog with Ghandi (one of the IW developers) about matchmaking, lag comp, weapon balance, etc in the Hot fix/Patch Notes thread. It was awesome.

What do we get from Treyarch? Cryptic tweets from Vahn about league play and the harlem shake.

Level 9

in reply to JBurn244

lol that guy is a joke, and cant make a game if it saved his life

Level 15

Studios