PROBATION??? I'm 40yrs old & don't appreciate being disciplined by a game maker, this needs to go!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: PROBATION??? I'm 40yrs old & don't appreciate being disciplined by a game maker, this needs to go!!

in reply to minionsquisher

Yeah, if your getting that many interruptions in an hour of gameplay then you should be focusing on other things than playing a game.  Seriously, if you quit because you don't like a map then that is your own fault.  I have never liked all the maps in every Call of Duty ever, but I still play them.  If you quit a game for whatever reason and you try and enter another game and you end up in the same game then you should play instead quitting again.  In all honesty, leaving the same game 2 to 3 times in a row is costing your teammates an active player for 2 or 3 minutes of game time.  Getting stomped sucks and sometimes you don't want to play a map.  I get that, but your allowed to quit 3 times in an hour.  If you cannot keep your quitting within the reasonable allotment provided then you should be penalized. 

Level 1

Re: PROBATION??? I'm 40yrs old & don't appreciate being disciplined by a game maker, this needs to go!!

"Not forgetting that sometimes the real world interrupts such as a knock at the door, phone call etc, any one else as outraged as me??"

~~~~

Using that logic you would normally be gone for more than the 5 minute probation period. Regardless, it's only 1 minute now. Renders your argument useless as you contradicted yourself in your rant.

Also, I find it hard to believe you were forced to quit 5 games in a row due to a knock at the door, phone call, etc. If that truly is the case then I will assume you run a business. If that is also the case, I suggest you hire someone to answer calls for you so you are not forced to take the phone calls.

Level 5

Just wait until someone else dashes it and it boots everyone to lobby and you get probation...

Level 3

Yeah that's stupid and i'm sure they would never ban you for that. They really should be spending their time fixing the game that should have never went to street in the condition it's in.

Level 3

Ok, so I've been seeing all these probation threads.

I've never been on probation considering that I don't dashboard. I've left a couple of matches through leaving the match properly but never dashboarded to the XBOX menu.

Can someone please confirm that it's only for dashboarding? Wasn't Treyarch trying to prevent players from dashboarding, not quitting the match through 'leave match."

I've got no issue with players leaving the match normally but if you're dashboarding & host of the match, I do have a issue with considering that you end the match for everyone else without a host migration.

Level 51

I don't get it, I've been in plenty of games where host migration happened and yet to be placed on probation as some mentioned.

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

Host migration is different from being kicked out due to the host dashboarding.

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

I agree this is bull shit.  I leave lobbies and I get punished for "Quitting Games"

Level 1

in reply to thebisket

thebisket wrote:

I agree this is bull ****.  I leave lobbies and I get punished for "Quitting Games"

I jump lobbies in one out of five games. I never got probation.

Level 72

in reply to zingaa

Is this feature only on XBox? I'm not seeing any threads about it on the PS3 forum.

Level 20

Studios