Overnight I became a complete noob

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Overnight I became a complete noob

in reply to Mankisman1

It's a Game issue not your network, and your'e not alone.  My score per minute is now below 190 and falling fast.  And my arrogant friend 5 miles away is now at almost 400 per minute and still getting better.  Theres's now way to know who it affects or why so we just have to wait and see what happens...Good luck with this one Treyarch. Some how the last patch made it worse for me also..still not giving up quite yet though.

Level 1

in reply to EdgierHippo4

Lower SPM = Playing Against Noobs A.K.A A Good Thing

Level 5

in reply to Mankisman1

hey guys the game is broken for definate.I want 2 bloodthirstys with the shitty m27 an since the dlc i cant even get a doublekill at all.Im not overly good at the game but im not bad either but the game is noob asssssised an gettin me pissssed as i have also started with puttin a full mag into a guys head he turns an 1 shots me with any gun. stoped doing clan ops aswell as hackin is also a major problem for me sats an suns at clan time is a no no for me now. will they sort it will they fuck they have our money they also ant the new noobs money aswell so the game will go in the bin. MOH here i come.

Level 1

in reply to Mankisman1

hey guys the game is broken for definate.I want 2 bloodthirstys with the shitty m27 an since the dlc i cant even get a doublekill at all.Im not overly good at the game but im not bad either but the game is noob asssssised an gettin me pissssed as i have also started with puttin a full mag into a guys head he turns an 1 shots me with any gun. stoped doing clan ops aswell as hackin is also a major problem for me sats an suns at clan time is a no no for me now. will they sort it will they f**k they have our money they also ant the new noobs money aswell so the game will go in the bin. MOH here i come.

Level 1

in reply to Mankisman1

next time your in multiplayer check your option menu. If you change your LOOK SENSITIVITY, like i do. you mayof accidently changed your TARGET ASSIST. Make sure its ENABLED. I went down 500 kills on my KDR before i figure it out...If its disable, you will have a really hard time hitting the side of your house let alone someone shooting you... Hope this help..

Level 2

in reply to Mankisman1

next time your in multiplayer check your option menu. If you change your LOOK SENSITIVITY, like i do. you mayof accidently changed your TARGET ASSIST. Make sure its ENABLED. I went down 500 kills on my KDR before i figure it out...If its disable, you will have a really hard time hitting the

Level 2

in reply to Mankisman1

sounds like you got passed up by someone playing 7hrs a day.

Level 18

in reply to Mankisman1

could be a few reasons, id say refresh your connections, but also, you might be hitting a plateu.. you do great for a while and all of a sudden your losing your touch, maybe takinga  break from the game for a few days is needed, i knwo that has helped me before

normally too when your not doing so well, you tend to try too hard, and that causes you to get tunnel vision, and you are not focused, you get angry, and you miss things that would normally get you the kill, but instead you get killed

Level 15

in reply to Mankisman1

This game is all over the place, you play a week doing well then suddenly you can't hit anything and your so far behind everyone your dead before you can react.

Level 20

in reply to Mankisman1

Pay attention to the SPM and KDs of your opponents. Check out the leaderboards of your lobbies. I found that each hotfix, the average SPM of my opponents changes. There are hotfixes that makes the matchmaking tougher and during those periods, lag is at its worst for me.

Level 35

Studios