Opinons on Assault Rifles. What do you think is the best and worst Assault Rifle?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Opinons on Assault Rifles. What do you think is the best and worst Assault Rifle?

in reply to Madzuk

My favorite for core is the M27, not the most powerful, but its like the ACR of previous games.  Very accurate.  Also, equip with stock, silencer, and red dot and you will beast.

Level 2

Re: Opinons on Assault Rifles. What do you think is the best and worst Assault Rifle?

in reply to DaCleric

Yes...I prefer Fast Mags for the 3 option of Gunfighter though instead of red dot. Scav + fast mags give you a permanent m27, and fast mags on m27 makes its decent reload almost instant. allowing you to stay in the battle, and even reload in the open against oncoming enemies.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to DaCleric

The iron sights are amazing, as they are on most guns. Red dot seems like a waste of a slot.

Level 16

in reply to Madzuk

Fal with select fire is by far the best AR. Anyone who says otherwise doesnt know what they are talking about. The next best after the fal would have to be a tie between the swat and the SMR.

The worst AR would have to be the scar or the AN-94 IMO.

Level 20

in reply to owiseguyo

Just delete that last sentence please you just debunked your own opinion.

Level 25

in reply to Madzuk

I dont think any of the ARs are bad, just a question of finding their best attachments...

My favorites are the SWAT with MMS and Select Fire,

or the M8A1 with Stock and fast mags

Level 3

in reply to Madzuk

I really like the M27 but only in HC. In core it's far too weak.

Other than that, AN-94, SCAR and FAL are my favourites.

Can the iron sights Ballista count as an AR? Really enjoying that ATM.

Level 16

in reply to Madzuk

just unlocked the SMR looking forward to having a run around with it, same for the scorpion & the kap. Just finished having a laugh with the chicom, thats a fun gun if you can aim straight

Level 3

in reply to Madzuk

I love the type 25. I remember the other ones sucking but I didn't give them much of a chance and I'm happy with this one.

Level 2

in reply to Madzuk

I think the best gun in the game is the M27. ONLY if you have a good or fair connection though. The FAL is great as well but again because of connection it is FAIL most of the time.

Level 38

Studios