Opinons on Assault Rifles. What do you think is the best and worst Assault Rifle?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Opinons on Assault Rifles. What do you think is the best and worst Assault Rifle?

in reply to Madzuk

Type 25 is my go-to. It seems to drop people fast for me.

I like the AN-94 as well.

HATE the M-TAR. I can't kill people with it.

I also like the M8 with Select Fire and Stock.

I'm also having a TON of fun with the SCAR w/ Suppressor, Stock, and Quickdraw. I think the SCAR takes some time to get used to but once you do, it's effective.

IMO putting Stock on AR's seems to bring them to life and make you much more competitive against SMGs.

Level 9

Re: Opinons on Assault Rifles. What do you think is the best and worst Assault Rifle?

in reply to Madzuk

The SMR is the worse and the FAL is the best with select fire take it off and it becomes a skill based weapon.

Level 23

in reply to Madzuk

They need to leave the SMGs and Shotguns alone and buff everything else bam balanced weapons I think they should give the SMR a damage buff and a fire rate nerf without select fire and the FAL switch Select Fire with Rapid Fire and then give it a damage buff bam becomes a skill based weapon that you still need a decent trigger finger to use.

Level 23

in reply to Madzuk

I prefer the M8A1.  With the FMJ, one burst will kill anyone.  I like to use it with it's iron sights, FMJ, stock and quickdraw.  You can move with the sights up quickly and kill most anything with one burst. 

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Madzuk

SMR is the best in my opinion.

Level 17

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

Very intresting opinions! I thought i was the only one that thought that about the Scar I think it needs beefing up in a patch, it doesnt deal enough damage for the recoil it gives off.

Level 2

in reply to Madzuk

It does a lot of damage at long distances.

Level 47

in reply to Madzuk

M27 with suppressor and fmj.  very quick fire and with the extra damage it has scar power with no recoil.

Level 1

in reply to shire_ninja

FMJ does not give weapons a damage boost. I seem to win most gun fights with the AN-94. The key is landing 1 or both of your first 2 shots. The only gun that give's me problems while I use it (I die where I usually would have won otherwise) is the Fal.

Level 4

in reply to Madzuk

I would like to think that I enjoy using each weapon equally, as each is efficient in its own way.

Level 1

Studios